Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello people

I don’t want to change careers (I love what I do) but I also have an interest in law. Anyone here with similar interests? Any advice would be great!
Angury
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello people

I don’t want to change careers (I love what I do) but I also have an interest in law. Anyone here with similar interests? Any advice would be great!
I'm doing an LLM in Mental Health Law as long-distance learning at Northumbria University. They also offer Medical Law so worth checking it out.

Not sure where you are in your training - during my F1 & F2 I spent my taster weeks in Court/Prisons etc. I'm very interested in Law as well and planning to go into a career in Forensic Psychiatry where you are involved in giving both written and oral reports to the court for Fitness to Plead, Diminished Responsibility, Insane/Sane Automatism and recommendations for Section 37 etc.

I'm sure there are other careers where you work closely with the law but I'm afraid I don't know much about the rest. It also depends on what part of the law you are interested in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (12)
11.11%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (71)
65.74%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (14)
12.96%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (9)
8.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (2)
1.85%

Watched Threads