period 1 day late Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
okay i need help....my period is due today but i have no pms at all.... i feel fine, i think it might be due to stress because i’ve been so stressed lately and my anxiety levels have been high so maybe that’s why? Other than that i’m not sure if i’m pregnant. I know only one day late can’t determine it but i’m so anxious and scared. I had sex june 19 and it’s now july 5th, today is the day my period is due and still nothing and still no pms. help ?? advice ??
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
PetitePanda
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It might be 1-2 weeks late because I had ones that have been a month late. Do you have any early symptoms like tender breasts? If you're worried you can always take a pregnancy test.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
okay i need help....my period is due today but i have no pms at all.... i feel fine, i think it might be due to stress because i’ve been so stressed lately and my anxiety levels have been high so maybe that’s why? Other than that i’m not sure if i’m pregnant. I know only one day late can’t determine it but i’m so anxious and scared. I had sex june 19 and it’s now july 5th, today is the day my period is due and still nothing and still no pms. help ?? advice ??
you can take a pregnancy test at this point if you're worried
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Did you use protection when you had sex?

I'd also take a moment to see if you can improve the situation you're in. Stress and anxiety are real threats to your health and wellbeing, can you put your finger on what is causing them, can you address the problem, if not can you mitigate it in some way and what can you do in your free time to reduce your stress levels and keep your anxiety in check?

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.71%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
10%
No I am happy with my course choice (400)
57.14%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (99)
14.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed