TSR Editorial Intern!

Watch
rubyoh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys,

I'm Ruby and I have just started my 8 week internship at TSR. I am in the editorial department so will be working on articles for you over the next couple of months.

I study English lit at Sussex uni and will be studying abroad in Amsterdam in September. If you have any questions about the internship, or anything at all, I'd be happy to answer! Looking forward to getting to know you all better. :elefant:
Notnek
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rubyoh)
Hi guys,

I'm Ruby and I have just started my 8 week internship at TSR. I am in the editorial department so will be working on articles for you over the next couple of months.

I study English lit at Sussex uni and will be studying abroad in Amsterdam in September. If you have any questions about the internship, or anything at all, I'd be happy to answer! Looking forward to getting to know you all better. :elefant:
Hi rubyoh, welcome to TSR What articles are you working on at the moment?
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
:yay:
rubyoh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Notnek)
Hi rubyoh, welcome to TSR What articles are you working on at the moment?
Hi! I am currently looking into the freshers week, university life and postgrad areas of the site. These sections will be refreshed soon as we update old articles and add some new ones!

Is there anything you would like to see written about?
KimJayneNoel
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
yeah welcome to TSR, i hope u enjoy your time here what you looking most to in your intern
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Woohoo exciting stuff. :ahee:

Have you heard of the TSR wiki?:holmes:
rubyoh
Rep:
?
(Original post by KimJayneNoel)
yeah welcome to TSR, i hope u enjoy your time here what you looking most to in your intern
Thank you! I am looking forward to writing my own articles as I want to have a career in editorial writing, so it will be great to have some of my own work published on such a large site. It will hopefully be really useful for applying for jobs in the future. Also, being a student myself, I am looking forward to providing advice to students who are going through similar things to me!
(Original post by 04MR17)
Woohoo exciting stuff. :ahee:

Have you heard of the TSR wiki?:holmes:
I have! I've used TSR loads in the past to help with things like A level and degree choices. Have you ever added to the wiki?
KimJayneNoel
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
thats good
Thank you! I am looking forward to writing my own articles as I want to have a career in editorial writing, so it will be great to have some of my own work published on such a large site. It will hopefully be really useful for applying for jobs in the future. Also, being a student myself, I am looking forward to providing advice to students who are going through similar things to me!

I have! I've used TSR loads in the past to help with things like A level and degree choices. Have you ever added to the wiki?
Themysticalegg
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Best of luck with your internship Ruby!
Hi guys,

CrazyKittenLady
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi guys,

Hey ruby ! Welcome to TSR I'm one of the designers here let me know if you need any shiny new images for your articles hehe
04MR17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Fantastic stuff. :woo:

I have added to the wiki. Not in huge quantity but I've made my contrbutions. Now I find myself saving content from the wiki before it eventually disappears!:zomg:

What's your favourite TSR emoji?:beard:
rubyoh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Themysticalegg)
Best of luck with your internship Ruby!
Thank you!! :five:
(Original post by CrazyKittenLady)
Hey ruby ! Welcome to TSR I'm one of the designers here let me know if you need any shiny new images for your articles hehe
Hi! Amazing, I will be sure to get in touch if I ever need anything!!
rubyoh
Rep:
?
(Original post by 04MR17)
Fantastic stuff. :woo:

I have added to the wiki. Not in huge quantity but I've made my contrbutions. Now I find myself saving content from the wiki before it eventually disappears!:zomg:

What's your favourite TSR emoji?:beard:
Ah that's so cool, its been a really useful recourse for me.

Hmm, I'd say my favourite emoji is probably this guy :danceboy:. What's yours?
04MR17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ah that's so cool, its been a really useful recourse for me.

Hmm, I'd say my favourite emoji is probably this guy :danceboy:. What's yours?
:cockup:

This one ^
Chronoscope
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi guys,

Welcome! :penguin:

Spoiler:
Show
You can never leave now
Spoiler:
Show
but surely they told you that :penguinhug:
Spoiler:
Show
Just kidding

Last edited by Chronoscope; 2 years ago
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
rubyoh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chronoscope)
Welcome! :penguin:

Spoiler:
Show
You can never leave now
Spoiler:
Show
but surely they told you that :penguinhug:
Spoiler:
Show
Just kidding

:shock: :shock::shock:
Clb34
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hi ruby! cool purple elephant!! how did you get the internship and was it had applying for study abroad?!
rubyoh
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Hopefully the odds are forever in my favour :tong:
Joelpegram
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hi ruby 🤣🤣🥳🥳🥳😳😳
What qualities do u think are most important to possess when looking into similar internships and degree choices?

Hi guys

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (73)
23.03%
Excited but a bit nervous (142)
44.79%
Not bothered either way (38)
11.99%
I'm really nervous (64)
20.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise