Ask me anything Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My families pretty bad mental health wise. I suffer from anxiety, depression, PTSD and Insomnia. My dad has suicidal tendencies, depression and ASD (aspergers syndrome). My mum has severe OCD and my brother has Autism. Ask me anything. (They dont have to be related to this).
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Woah hold on. You’ve got a strong family. Is cleaning one of your mums rituals? what happen to you in the past that caused you PTSD?
ImAPenguin
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Woah hold on. You’ve got a strong family. Is cleaning one of your mums rituals? what happen to you in the past that caused you PTSD?
My Mum has contamination OCD so she’s very scared of germs and constantly feels that she’s done something (like putting her head in a toilet or something of the sort) which would cause her to be ‘contaminated’. A thought like this would normally make her have a bath and bleach (never diluted btw) everything she’s touched in the last half hour or so. This happens two or three times a day.
Last edited by ImAPenguin; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (153)
17.81%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (75)
8.73%
No I am happy with my course choice (507)
59.02%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (124)
14.44%

Watched Threads