Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I would like to know if I’m going mad or if this is something I should truly address and bring forward. Kl

So my friend who I would probably call my best friend loves men like lovesssss men now I don’t want to say anything because it is her life and she can do whatever she wants to do

Now recently, she has a bestie like they are...well soo close like super and her bestie was dating this guy who she happened to like so she became very friendly towards the guy and I did notice that she dose that to a lot of other guys, they ended up dating witch lead to her and her bestie friendship ending. Now 🤦🏾*♀️ I have recently started dating my boyfriend.

Now she decided to tell him something about me he told me she told him to give me a hickey Because I like when people kiss on my neck now I said okay that’s abit weird but I didn’t say anything, during the day she kept calling him to whisper about me and stuff like that 🙄 so he then told she was really touchy and doing to much. Soooo

Now I’m class she normally sat at the end of the table and he sat at the end of the other side next to me, she then moved a seat closer to him now I said to myself why u moving so close like what are u doing but again I didn’t say anything.

I just want to know am I crazy or crazy cuz like I will fight her cuz I’m very confident and very confrontational and I don’t want to say something that well tbh I really don’t care I just don’t want to ruin my relationship because of her 🙄 so what should I do
Should I speak to her and should I tell my boyfriend how I feel or leave it
Idk
I need help some tips anything and if u think I’m being insecure and overreacting plzzzz tell me cuz I really wanna fix this
PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Bruh if I found out even a girl got touchy with my lad, I would feel pissed so it's totally normal for you to feel these emotions. My lad has a girl best friend and she doesn't even talk about me to him neither does my guy best friend to me but this doesn't mean anything because you guys are close so I understand why. However, she shouldn't be all touchy with him but she may not have thought about it beforehand so I think you could do is tell your boyfriend and best friend how you feel so they consider your feelings and think about their actions; it's totally normal for you to feel like this in a relationship. Also, the fact your boyfriend told you could show that he might think your best friend might intend something
Last edited by PetitePanda; 3 months ago
Naiman
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
That’s is true , and tbh idk if he likes her as like a friend but like yh I will try talk to him about it thank u
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Tell her to back off
If she is any decent friend, she will back off if you tell her to. It is not normal at all, like he's your boyfriend not hers
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
You need to talk to her about this
liaente
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
End her lmfao :lol:
No questions.
HoldThisL
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
now I don’t want to say anything...

Now recently, she has a bestie like they are... Now 🤦🏾*♀️ I have recently started dating my boyfriend.

Now she decided to tell him something... now I said okay...

Now I’m class... now I said to myself
sorry i had to
Naiman
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yh I do need to talk to her but I feel like I’m gonna get angry quick and I will end up fighting her cuz what she did to my friend was all sorts of messsed up and she didn’t even care
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (47)
25.97%
No (134)
74.03%

Watched Threads