please please help me! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
sooooo.

me and my boyfriend havent had sex. BUT he has fingered me. my period is now 6 days late.
ive taken 3 pregnancy tests but theyve all come back negative. everyone is telling me im NOT pregnant because its sooo unlikely (theyre couldve been precum on his fingers but he assures me there wasnt)

i keep scaring myself witg google and at this point im cripplingly anxious. please help ((
Ghanna
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
you aren't pregnant. there are more reasons that go towards a late period. Go see your local gp for advice
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
PetitePanda
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You're not pregnant because the cause is impossible to happen like. You have proof through the pregnancy test and your friends' comments, which I assume they have more knowledge about.
ImAPenguin
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
sooooo.

me and my boyfriend havent had sex. BUT he has fingered me. my period is now 6 days late.
ive taken 3 pregnancy tests but theyve all come back negative. everyone is telling me im NOT pregnant because its sooo unlikely (theyre couldve been precum on his fingers but he assures me there wasnt)

i keep scaring myself witg google and at this point im cripplingly anxious. please help ((
You can’t get pregnant unless you have sex with someone. (There are a few exceptions but they’re generally very rare so don’t worry about them).
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (132)
18.83%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
9.99%
No I am happy with my course choice (400)
57.06%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (99)
14.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed