EPQ due in less than a week and struggling Watch

Bilal2002
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My EPQ is due on Friday 12th July for submission of my final essay. I haven't done much but I did finalise on a question and gather some resources. My research has not be extensive to really produce anything (due to too much focus on exam and disorganisation), I've had to reconsider my primary research due to issues and I can seem to find those initial resources now. I've lost all hope and don't know what to do? Should I back out? Will it be a wasted opportunity and will it look bad to a Uni on record? Or is it possible to produce something decent in the time I have from scratch that will be worthwhile? Appreciate any advice.
euphoricat
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I finished my dissertation in 3 days (no sleep) and got an A if this gives you any hope haha. Research as you write, you don't need primary research to achieve the top grades. Also leave plenty of time for the blibiography, editing etc. (many people underestimate how much time these final bits take).
Bilal2002
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Wow that definitely makes me feel better ahaha. An actual straight 3 days with little to no sleep?? I'll surely consider those final bits, how much research and investigating did you do before those 3 days out of interest?
euphoricat
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bilal2002)
Wow that definitely makes me feel better ahaha. An actual straight 3 days with little to no sleep?? I'll surely consider those final bits, how much research and investigating did you do before those 3 days out of interest?
I did some "research" over 5 months but none of it actually went into my final essay. Literally researched as I wrote whilst studying for 1-2 hours for my mocks 😉. Defintely wouldn't recommend it though as I had to also lie about my progress and fake a timeline/timetable.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (132)
18.83%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
9.99%
No I am happy with my course choice (400)
57.06%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (99)
14.12%

Watched Threads