help am i pregnant or not ? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
okay so i had sex on june 19 and i was supposed to get my period july 5th but i missed it...so i took 2 pregnancy tests and they both showed up negative. Maybe i took it too early? because i still see no sign of my period coming...
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
okay so i had sex on june 19 and i was supposed to get my period july 5th but i missed it...so i took 2 pregnancy tests and they both showed up negative. Maybe i took it too early? because i still see no sign of my period coming...
It is unlikely it was too early, perhaps take another test in a couple of days then see a doctor.
Derxert
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
yeah ur pregnant. my sister tested negative on a pregnancy test but after 3 months she was confirmed pregnant
ImAPenguin
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Your period could just be late. It’s too early for a pregnancy test to be completely accurate. Retake the test in around a week if you still haven’t got your period. If it’s negative (or positive), try to see a doctor.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.77%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
10.03%
No I am happy with my course choice (399)
57.16%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (98)
14.04%

Watched Threads