The Student Room Group

University entrance requirements for clearing

Hi Guys,

I had a question about clearing. So lets say, for example, Nottingham's entrance requirement for law is AAA normally. When it is in clearing will the entrance requirement drop ? Would it be like AAB or something because it is in clearing ?

Many Thanks guys
Original post by MonkeyUSB
Hi Guys,

I had a question about clearing. So lets say, for example, Nottingham's entrance requirement for law is AAA normally. When it is in clearing will the entrance requirement drop ? Would it be like AAB or something because it is in clearing ?

Many Thanks guys

There's no guarantee the requirements will change in clearing, it's not something you can predict.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
There's no guarantee the requirements will change in clearing, it's not something you can predict.

so my firm is oxford who wants AAA and my insurance also wants AAA
is there any pt in going through clearing when the unis in clearing for law will also want AAA
Hi Guys,

Many Thanks guys

Unlikely it will be in clearing and the LNAT is also required
so my firm is oxford who wants AAA and my insurance also wants AAA
is there any pt in going through clearing when the unis in clearing for law will also want AAA

Couldn't say until it's later in clearing and the places get updated before a levels.
Original post by claireestelle
Couldn't say until it's later in clearing and the places get updated before a levels.

I suggest you look at the thread Notoriety has prepared showing the universities in clearing. Also the information he and others of prepared of what universities actually accept. It is very interesting reading..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending