[Bachelor Thesis] Event Travelling and Esports (All welcome)

Watch
desperdoes
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey there,

Another fellow bachelor student [University of Applied Sciences Salzburg, Austria] is short on time and the deadline is pretty soon (like always). In my case, the 10min survey is about events and the travelling that is connected to it.

At the moment, I am doing the first ever thesis about the relation and potential of esport events and tourism which means that it is fairly hard to get some scientific insight.

Therefore, I try to compare travelling to regular events to esport events. So it does not matter if you actually know the term "esports", if you never travelled to any events or if you are a real travel enthusiast. Any kind of input helps! This also means that I am open to helping you out with your survey

Thanks to anybody who contributed. Contact me if you´re interested in the results.

Cheers.

https://forms.gle/XuoVLGeqKWd4opPP9
StaffsUniMaxie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Responded!

Don't suppose you're planning to publish your thesis? I'm starting a Master's in Esports in September and would be super interested in your findings.

Thanks!

- Gee
desperdoes
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi Gee,

First of all: Thanks !

At the moment I am not planning to publish it. Usually ( in Austria) a bachelor thesis is held private. However, I can send you my final thesis once im done. The thing is really that the topic is still fairly new to the scientific world. Accordingly, I am not that convinced by my own work to actually publish it

Interesting! What kind of masters is it? where can you study that ?

-Lukas
StaffsUniMaxie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by desperdoes)
Hi Gee,

First of all: Thanks !

At the moment I am not planning to publish it. Usually ( in Austria) a bachelor thesis is held private. However, I can send you my final thesis once im done. The thing is really that the topic is still fairly new to the scientific world. Accordingly, I am not that convinced by my own work to actually publish it

Interesting! What kind of masters is it? where can you study that ?

-Lukas
Of course, that definitely makes sense!

It's a taught Master's at Staffordshire University. It focuses mostly on the economics and workings of the esports industry, so far as I know.
Horvy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Finished would you do mine as well please ? https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (720)
33.85%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (911)
42.83%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (403)
18.95%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.37%

Watched Threads