The Student Room Group

Feel a bit down and lonley

I'm a 17 yo male, I've never had a girlfriend, I've never been on a date and I've never actually kissed a girl, I just feel like i'll never meet someone
17 is nothing. Try being 24 and being in the same situation.
I’m in the same boat, I always feel so empty and I have no one to really connect with.
Reply 3
i'm sorry to hear that, hope you find someone soon!
Original post by Anonymous
17 is nothing. Try being 24 and being in the same situation.
Reply 4
sorry to hear that, hope things get better for you soon!
I’m in the same boat, I always feel so empty and I have no one to really connect with.
Same but I’m a girl :frown: it sucks sometimes but tbh it’s not that big a deal for me bc I know I’ll meet someone eventually :smile:
Reply 6
Yeah it sucks, but i'm sure you'll meet someone great!
Same but I’m a girl :frown: it sucks sometimes but tbh it’s not that big a deal for me bc I know I’ll meet someone eventually :smile:
I was the exact same, I had never kissed a girl or been in a relationship, but then when I was 17 and a half I met an amazing girl and we’ve now been together for nearly 2 years. Don’t worry that you haven’t found someone yet, you don’t need to try and look for someone because one day soon you’ll meet a girl and you’ll know it’s right, it just takes a bit of time
Reply 8
That's lovely i wish you the best of luck in your future relationship and i suppose you're right it's just hard sometimes but i know i'll meet someone right for me
Original post by Tslajfjcbcn
I was the exact same, I had never kissed a girl or been in a relationship, but then when I was 17 and a half I met an amazing girl and we’ve now been together for nearly 2 years. Don’t worry that you haven’t found someone yet, you don’t need to try and look for someone because one day soon you’ll meet a girl and you’ll know it’s right, it just takes a bit of time
Reply 9
also if you don't mind me asking where did you meet your girl?
That's lovely i wish you the best of luck in your future relationship and i suppose you're right it's just hard sometimes but i know i'll meet someone right for me

Exactly, don’t put pressure on yourself to find someone, it’s just happens naturally and trust me it’s feels great to find the person that makes you happy naturally

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending