How young is too young? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have friends who’ve lost their virginities at 11 and friends who are still virgins well into their twenties. What age do you think is the right time to lose your virginity and what age do you think is too young?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have friends who’ve lost their virginities at 11 and friends who are still virgins well into their twenties. What age do you think is the right time to lose your virginity and what age do you think is too young?
11 is way too young, I do wonder though how many of them are telling the truth, but at 11 the body is nowhere near fully developed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
11 is way too young, I do wonder though how many of them are telling the truth, but at 11 the body is nowhere near fully developed.
I honestly don’t have a clue how they lost them at 11. I lost mine older than that and I still feel it was too early (13).
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I honestly don’t have a clue how they lost them at 11. I lost mine older than that and I still feel it was too early (13).
Yeah even 13 is far too young plus it's statutory rape as well
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Too young is below the legal age of consent, although some friends do claim they had more than one sexual partner before the age of 15.
I know a few people in their 40s, 50s and older who have never been sexually active.
There's no perfect age for consenting adults, it is all about individual preferences and choosing when the time/relationship stage feels right.
Dalemanc
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'd say at least 14 is ok as long as it's with someone of a similar age and protection used.
I lost mine at 13 and don't regret it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (38)
15.77%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (17)
7.05%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (17)
7.05%
Walkers Prawn Cockail (26)
10.79%
Monster Munch (18)
7.47%
Pringles (64)
26.56%
Walkers Oven Baked Crisps (15)
6.22%
Walkers Beef and Onion (3)
1.24%
Thai Sweet Chili Sensations (43)
17.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise