The Student Room Group

How do I start to talk to him?

Me and my crush had talk at midnight for solid hour for the first time. He doesn’t know tho who he is talking to, he just knows that we live in the same city. Anyways after we talked a little he said we will talk tomorrow. And since it was really late it made sense. So I’ve sent him around 9 when I woke up “streaks” like I do with the others anyway. He doesn’t reply. Then around 14:00 I send him another snap that’s not directed to him saying “someone talk”. He opened it but no reply.

I don’t want to sound clingy but am I ? If I send him a message saying “hi after the few attempts of him messing me failed ?

How do I approach him without looking like a weirdo? I don’t even know if he is single or no , coz if he was then I wouldn’t really talk to him until he was free.

Help me people. Teenage love crisis
Original post by Anonymous_v
Me and my crush had talk at midnight for solid hour for the first time. He doesn’t know tho who he is talking to, he just knows that we live in the same city. Anyways after we talked a little he said we will talk tomorrow. And since it was really late it made sense. So I’ve sent him around 9 when I woke up “streaks” like I do with the others anyway. He doesn’t reply. Then around 14:00 I send him another snap that’s not directed to him saying “someone talk”. He opened it but no reply.

I don’t want to sound clingy but am I ? If I send him a message saying “hi after the few attempts of him messing me failed ?

How do I approach him without looking like a weirdo? I don’t even know if he is single or no , coz if he was then I wouldn’t really talk to him until he was free.

Help me people. Teenage love crisis

Yeah just say hello if he don't reply then he's not worth chasing
Original post by Rock Fan
Yeah just say hello if he don't reply then he's not worth chasing

True

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending