Psychology Masters or degree? Watch

phoebebuffay77
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello

Can anyone advise on whether I will need to apply individually for both the degree and masters courses, or should I just apply for the masters and if not successful could I be automatically offered a place on the standard degree? Not sure what is best when stating my choices on my UCAS application?
How strict are RHUL on the entry grades for Psychology? Does the course tend to be over subscribed? Many thanks
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by phoebebuffay77)
Hello

Can anyone advise on whether I will need to apply individually for both the degree and masters courses, or should I just apply for the masters and if not successful could I be automatically offered a place on the standard degree? Not sure what is best when stating my choices on my UCAS application?
How strict are RHUL on the entry grades for Psychology? Does the course tend to be over subscribed? Many thanks
RHUL will be able to answer this question better than the student room... but generally you are told to apply for the Masters and you can 'change down' to the Bachelors after the 2nd year.

If you are predicted the same grades as the entry requirements you are guaranteed to get an offer as long as your personal statement and maths/english GCSEs are of an acceptable standard
phoebebuffay77
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thank you, I posted here as there are RHUL advisors on the thread offering excellent advice, so thought they could help whilst I wait for admissions to get back to me. I was meaning grades that arent quite what the required grades are?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.66%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.61%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.6%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.13%

Watched Threads