The Student Room Group

How's my A level combination?!

So basically I want to go into either Law or Journalism and these are my A level choices:
English language - AQA
English literature - OCR
History - Edexcel
Reply 1
I would suggest looking at some uni websites and see what their requirements are or even email a couple.
Original post by Manip01
So basically I want to go into either Law or Journalism and these are my A level choices:
English language - AQA
English literature - OCR
History - Edexcel
Original post by Manip01
English language - AQA
English literature - OCR
History - Edexcel

Havent we done this before?
Its fine as there are no set A levels for Law.
I am rather curious as to why you are doing 3 different exam boards? Is that the school or what you chose?
Grades are what will help you get into better law schools, although your subject choices are strong with 2 facilitating and one non.
Reply 3
Okay thank you for the advice I'll email some law uni's and some unis that offer journalism
Original post by Scotney
I would suggest looking at some uni websites and see what their requirements are or even email a couple.
Reply 4
Okay thank you for your reply, and yeah my college offers their subjects in all different exam boards ahha, yeah law has no specifics so I just wanted to check.
Original post by 999tigger
Havent we done this before?
Its fine as there are no set A levels for Law.
I am rather curious as to why you are doing 3 different exam boards? Is that the school or what you chose?
Grades are what will help you get into better law schools, although your subject choices are strong with 2 facilitating and one non.

Quick Reply

Latest