The Student Room Group

My teacher won’t let me friend take drama

I kinda am in a muddle. Baso my friend is amazing at drama and her work is used as a template for year 11s to answer questions and she’s guaranteed a 9 in it yet my head of year won’t let her swap as apparently there’s no space in drama but then she went to the head of drama and she said there was 27 spaces and the head of drama went up to our head of year to shout at her and there was a bit of swearing as well (idc about that though) I don’t see the problem though because I’ve changed my options to drama and loads of people have changed their options but she’s not letting my friend! We might pull out the rasism card we might not but idk I need help cause I’m scared I’m gonna have a go at my head of year and end up in ice but tbh I’d do it if she got to do drama
I would personally leave it to your friend to sort out. It’s good that you’re there for your friend but it’s her issue and maybe you should just leave her and her parents to deal with the school. Obviously support her but I wouldn’t talk to the school on her behalf.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending