Birkbeck Court Watch

aneekgold
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi there. I have been offered a place at Birkbeck Court for my first year. I am a bit concerned because of the reviews and am not into constant parties! I am not sure whether to accept it or not. Is the hall as bad as the reviews suggest (dirty and noisy)?Thank you for your advice!
University of Strathclyde Student Ambassador
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi aneekgold,

Birkbeck Court is a lively place to stay. My friend stayed there during her two year post grad and had a great experience. The friendships she built with her roommates are still going strong to this day (and they live in different parts of the world). Although she stayed in such lively halls, she still made time for her studies. All of our accommodation is regularly checked and maintained. Furthermore, the village office are always available to deal with enquiries. Staying on campus is a great way to experience the city and embrace university life.

If you have any other questions then feel free to DM me.

Melissa- Student Ambassador
Last edited by University of Strathclyde Student Ambassador; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

University open days

• University of Strathclyde
    We offer over 200 undergraduate courses across Humanities and Social Sciences, Business, Science and Engineering. All four areas will be represented at our Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Mon, 2 Sep '19
  • University of Strathclyde
    We offer over 200 undergraduate courses across Humanities and Social Sciences, Business, Science and Engineering. All four areas will be represented at our Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19

Are cats selfish

Yes (129)
60.85%
No (83)
39.15%

Watched Threads