The Student Room Group

Official Asset Management and Wealth Management 2020 Graduate/Internship Thread

This is the megathread for all of those applying to internships or graduate schemes within asset management (both independent and within other organisations e.g. banks, insurance companies etc), wealth management and private banking.

AM
SWFs:
ADIA
GIC
CPPIB
Norges Bank IM
Temasek
QIA
KIA

Funds
PIMCO
Blackrock
Fidelity
State Street
JPMAM
BNY Mellon IM
Baillie Gifford
GSAM
Ruffer
Wellington
Schroders
M&G
Capital Group
T Rowe Price
Aberdeen

WM/PB:
JPM PB
Citi PB
UBS PWM/PB
CS PWM
DB PB
GS PWM
MS GWM
BAML WM
HSBC PB/PWM
Pictet
Rothschild WM
Adam & Company
Coutts&Co
Capital Group
Schroders

Scroll to see replies

when do most start to open for summer applications?
Reply 2
Mostly in august and September
lets go
Reply 4
most apps are still shut
Original post by SahilArora27
lets go
Hello all,
How are you all?
It may be worth contacting your careers service if you are already at university or you are a graduate. Many of these services either post internship opportunities up on boards or websites/forums, or they are able to point you in the right direction regarding companies to apply to and contacts in a specific industry. Good luck!
Original post by rs2150
most apps are still shut
Cheers for the thread. Studying Chemistry at Uni so let's see how that plays out 😂😂
Reply 7
Hi,

I was curious about what division everyone is planning to chose at GS?
Also, we have the option to apply to up to 3 division, is it risky to apply to two divisions who are very similar? e.g. investment strategy but in different division, one in securities and the other in investment management.
what are the opportunities like to move from a investment/market risk analyst to asset management
Reply 9
Hi all,

do you have any information about when the recruitment starts for Off-cycles? I'd assume that it's during the same time as for summers since the AC's are organised simultaneously as far as I know.
Hi

Does anyone know when the applications to offices based in Edinburgh and Glasgow open for Most Firms?
M&G says it opens today - on a Sunday - but I'm not sure when or if it has already?
Reply 12
Asset Managers currently open:

J.P. Morgan
Goldman Sachs
Blackrock
Point72 (Quantitative Research Position)
M&G should be open but there isn't a link - most likely this will be updated on Monday.

Spoiler

Reply 13
Does anyone know when/if Asset Management Products Analyst Grad scheme is opening at J.P. Morgan or if it's just Clients?
Has anyone completed the M&G test?
Original post by DaniyalA
Has anyone completed the M&G test?

I've submitted the application, did you get the request to do the tests straight after?
Original post by Super199
I've submitted the application, did you get the request to do the tests straight after?

I didn't. But I require additional time so maybe that's why. I'll email on Wednesday if I haven't heard back.
do you need a summer internship in AM to have a good chance of getting a grad scheme?
Original post by Super199

I haven't. I thought other people might have gotten it.
Original post by DaniyalA
I haven't. I thought other people might have gotten it.

Maybe an initial screening? Who knows...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending