Missed my university offer by one point Watch

KongCreeper
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have physics course at the Unversity of St Andrews as firm choice and I needed 38 points overall with Mathematics HL and Physics HL 6 points, but I got 37 points overall with HL 776. :// (7s are Math & Physics, 6 is Chem)

I am planning to give them a call tomorrow but I don't really know what to say in detail. Could any of you help me with it?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by KongCreeper)
I have physics course at the Unversity of St Andrews as firm choice and I needed 38 points overall with Mathematics HL and Physics HL 6 points, but I got 37 points overall with HL 776. :// (7s are Math & Physics, 6 is Chem)

I am planning to give them a call tomorrow but I don't really know what to say in detail. Could any of you help me with it?
something like; just wondering if you've received my results and when i could expect a decision by?
KongCreeper
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
That would indeed be a great way to start the conversation. Thanks for the suggestion. Another question, should I call the admissions office or the physics department to ask the question?
(Original post by claireestelle)
something like; just wondering if you've received my results and when i could expect a decision by?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
That would indeed be a great way to start the conversation. Thanks for the suggestion. Another question, should I call the admissions office or the physics department to ask the question?
the admissions department
Britta.B
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I called about my Neuroscience offer but they said to wait for an email from them because they only just got the IB results and were still deciding. I'm going to email, just so they have a record that I've tried to contact them

A Rolling Stone
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
do you pay tuition fees?

KongCreeper
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Yes, I pay the international tuition fee.

+ an update, my place has been confirmed for this year
(Original post by A Rolling Stone)
do you pay tuition fees?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University