The Student Room Group

A thread of me rating my day out of 10

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wooord
Today I would say 4/10 nothing particularly special happened but nothing bad either. I woke up pretty late which always puts me in a negative mood for the rest of the day lol. My new bed came today which was nice. I can’t WAIT until my bedroom is done I know it will make me feel so much better.

I’m currently watching Tati’s video in the whole beauty community YouTube drama and all I can say is LOL. THESE lot are so pathetic I have no interest in this but I’m bored so I thought I’d watch it and is it bad that I legit have no sympathy for any of them?? I feel terrible that I had a straight face through out the video and kept skipping bits because it was so boring and 40 mins long???? Like there is so much going on right now than a “he said she said” drama is crazy how much of a different life these people live compared to regular people. This is why I never watch makeup videos and if I do, it’s more “lowkey” youtubers. I also saw on twitter that Tati made millions in minutes from hair vitamins. That’s mad

I must say, watching YouTube drama can be a bit like watching love island. Or bbc Parliament 🤣
Original post by Laurence010401
I must say, watching YouTube drama can be a bit like watching love island. Or bbc Parliament 🤣

Lol so true, so dramatic, exactly like bbc Parliament....maybe a little less dramatic actually 🙄
Original post by Wooord
Lol so true, so dramatic, exactly like bbc Parliament....maybe a little less dramatic actually 🙄

the people who exist almost solely for the purpose of drama/entertainment create less drama than the people who are supposed to be running the country!
Today and yesterday was like 3 out of 10. I’ve been so ill 😤🤢 it’s not the C word though. I basically have a bad temperature and indigestion which has been on going since yesterday morning and it’s soooo uncomfortable like I can’t sleep because when I lay down it’s really painful and feels heavy 😣 I’ve taken two Rennies which tastes like soap.
(TMI) I’ve also been sick twice but like when im sick it’s like a green liquid EWW 🤢 and it burns and hurts my chest even more and just urggggh I feel terrible right now
Original post by Wooord
Today and yesterday was like 3 out of 10. I’ve been so ill 😤🤢 it’s not the C word though. I basically have a bad temperature and indigestion which has been on going since yesterday morning and it’s soooo uncomfortable like I can’t sleep because when I lay down it’s really painful and feels heavy 😣 I’ve taken two Rennies which tastes like soap.

Original post by Wooord
(TMI) I’ve also been sick twice but like when im sick it’s like a green liquid EWW 🤢 and it burns and hurts my chest even more and just urggggh I feel terrible right now

i hope u get better soonnnn

Glad it isn't any of the C words
i hope u get better soonnnn

Glad it isn't any of the C words

I’m glad too haha and thank you ☺️
@Laurence010401 also, I watched best bits of Mock Of the Week LOL. I think my favorite ones are the exam questions hahahahaha I’ve always liked Frankie Boyle I never knew he was in it
Original post by Wooord

:console: hope you feel better soon :redface:
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
:console: hope you feel better soon :redface:

:heart: thank you
Original post by Wooord
@Laurence010401 also, I watched best bits of Mock Of the Week LOL. I think my favorite ones are the exam questions hahahahaha I’ve always liked Frankie Boyle I never knew he was in it

frankie boyle is in the old ones, i wish he was still a regular :frown:
I only started properly watching it last year
F01073B1-C713-4FC0-B702-1BCE758D60D3.jpg.jpeg

That was a long month
Original post by Wooord
F01073B1-C713-4FC0-B702-1BCE758D60D3.jpg.jpeg

That was a long month

WELCOME BACK!! :hugs:
WELCOME BACK!! :hugs:

Thank you blog buddy!!! I’m not sure if I’ll be here for long but I was bored lol
Original post by Wooord
Thank you blog buddy!!! I’m not sure if I’ll be here for long but I was bored lol

how are you??
how are you??

I’m good!! 😁 I just needed a bit of a break from my phone. And it felt really good. So I think I will be doing that again as soon as I feel useless lol. How about you??
Original post by Wooord
I’m good!! 😁 I just needed a bit of a break from my phone. And it felt really good. So I think I will be doing that again as soon as I feel useless lol. How about you??

not good :-(
personally I could never comfortably have a break from my phone
Welcome back.
Original post by TheStarboy
Welcome back.

Thank you 🙏🏽 ☺️
not good :-(
personally I could never comfortably have a break from my phone

You can talk to me about it if you want! That’s what I thought but I would really recommend it

Quick Reply

Latest