Reply 41
This is genuinely my favorite thread
Original post by Megxn0

💕💗
Reply 43
Original post by Megxn0

Because some random dude on the internet writes random numbers out of 10 each day?
Reply 44
Original post by Xarao
:rofl: Because some random dude on the internet writes random numbers out of 10 each day?

Yes, exactly
Original post by Xarao
:rofl: Because some random dude on the internet writes random numbers out of 10 each day?

I’m as surprised as you
14/7/19
7/10
Today I went Broadway and witnessed the most heart warming thing. I was sat down on the seats that be in the middle, between the shops and saw an old man buying one of those cups of melted chocolate with strawberries you can get from the Thornton stalls that I was sat near. The man was the last customer before the stall closed, when he was walking away he dropped the cup and his bags. The chocolate spilt all over the floor which literally made almost cry for him but before I got to him, one of the cleaners picked everything up for him, told him not to worry about the spilt chocolate, came back to the closed stall and told the guy to quickly open again, bought the old man another cup and one for himself then sat with him and ate it. I could feel my eyes welling up, that made my whole day

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Wooord
14/7/19
7/10
Today I went Broadway and witnessed the most heart warming thing. I was sat down on the seats that be in the middle, between the shops and saw an old man buying one of those cups of melted chocolate with strawberries you can get from the Thornton stalls that I was sat near. The man was the last customer before the stall closed, when he was walking away he dropped the cup and his bags. The chocolate spilt all over the floor which literally made almost cry for him but before I got to him, one of the cleaners picked everything up for him, told him not to worry about the spilt chocolate, came back to the closed stall and told the guy to quickly open again, bought the old man another cup and one for himself then sat with him and ate it. I could feel my eyes welling up, that made my whole day

Spoiler

stop chopping up onions plez
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
stop chopping up onions plez

as shrek always says, its better out than in
Original post by Wooord
as shrek always says, its better out than in

He kinda Q 🤭🥵😍
Original post by Wooord
He kinda Q 🤭🥵😍

Not even joking but had a crush on shrek before. His roar does something to me🙈😍 he’s so unappreciated. anyway soz don’t wanna cloud your thread with my weird bs
Not even joking but had a crush on shrek before. His roar does something to me🙈😍 he’s so unappreciated. anyway soz don’t wanna cloud your thread with my weird bs

I think he would make a good baby daddy 🤰🏽 it’s fine, it’s the only excitement this thread will see
Original post by Wooord
I think he would make a good baby daddy 🤰🏽 it’s fine, it’s the only excitement this thread will see

Amazing baby daddy that would not be absent! we can both share him :wink: be a throuple
Amazing baby daddy that would not be absent! we can both share him :wink: be a throuple

Polyamorous queens 💗💕
Reply 55
Original post by Wooord
Polyamorous queens 💗💕

Love how this just turned into a shrek fantasy thread
Original post by Wooord
Polyamorous queens 💗💕

Original post by Megxn0
Love how this just turned into a shrek fantasy thread

I literally spat out ma tea when the queen mentioned shrek
15/7/19
6/10
Today was was nothing special, the weather was chill and Moonlight really pulled through with the Oreo milkshake xxxx
Reply 58
Original post by Wooord
15/7/19
6/10
Today was was nothing special, the weather was chill and Moonlight really pulled through with the Oreo milkshake xxxx

Moonlight always pulls through with their milkshakes
Original post by Megxn0
Moonlight always pulls through with their milkshakes

That’s true, only if you ask for extra ice cream though

Quick Reply

Latest