Incels. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mark mein words)
Incels are best laughed at. You don't need to be very attractive to lose your virginity but some men just fail at it.
Isn't mocking people for being very unattractive pretty immature?

I imagine men or women who cannot find a sexual partner are probably unhappy with their position - I don't really see what is to be gained by mocking them.
Mark mein words
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Isn't mocking people for being very unattractive pretty immature?

I imagine men or women who cannot find a sexual partner are probably unhappy with their position - I don't really see what is to be gained by mocking them.
Welcome to the real world.
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'd definitely class myself as involuntarily celibate
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Olivia.Omo16)
Girls (or boys), has anybody came across an Incel and how did you deal with it?
Incel: members of an online subculture who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom.
Do you mean someone who can't get laid but wants to or someone who actually defines themselves as an incel. I think there's a massive difference.
Mark mein words
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Wired_1800)
It is sad. Many incels are perfectly good guys but just shy and unable to get laid.
You sound like an incel.
angelike1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It is sad. Many incels are perfectly good guys but just shy and unable to get laid.
You cant be serious - check out r/inceltears
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mark mein words)
You sound like an incel.
I am not. I know some who are and feel for them.
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by angelike1)
You cant be serious - check out r/inceltears
Don't judge the whole community by the actions of a few.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Don't judge the whole community by the actions of a few.
We aren’t. I have only ever ever encountered bad incels. If u can name a good incel then go for it, but I’ve never encountered a good one
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
I would've thought you'd never know who's an incel irl. I've certainly never met an 'obvious' one or even one who hints at that kind of mentality tbf.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I would've thought you'd never know who's an incel irl. I've certainly never met an 'obvious' one or even one who hints at that kind of mentality tbf.
Are u a guy?
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
Are u a guy?
Not sure how that's relevant but yes.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Not sure how that's relevant but yes.
It might be hard for a guy to spot them but they way they nasty way behave towards women makes it pretty obvious
Palmyra
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Alesha1991)
Disgusting misogyny, they regularly use dehumanising terms for women & talk about them as if they have no purpose other than to provide sexual pleasure for men. Some of the more extreme incels even talk about their fantasies of how they would like to rape, torture or enslave women.
Their whiny, self pitying attitude, plus their sense of entitlement, laziness and refusal to take any steps which could improve their situation.
Spot on - PRSOM!
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
It might be hard for a guy to spot them but they way they nasty way behave towards women makes it pretty obvious
I'm a guy, and I've known very sexually successful men who are pretty nasty towards women!

I don't see how "nastiness towards women" could realistically be an accurate indicator of how likely someone is to be involuntarily celibate.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I'm a guy, and I've known very sexually successful men who are pretty nasty towards women!

I don't see how "nastiness towards women" could realistically be an accurate indicator of how likely someone is to be involuntarily celibate.
It’s a specific brand of nastiness trust me lol
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

It isn't, plenty of misogynists are successful with women but they have looks, charisma and confidence something which 9 out of 10 incels lack. Their nastiness isn't the reason why they're single. It's the reverse, they have been romantically unsuccessful so they became nasty, bitter and hostile to women.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
Do they? I thought these guys were just socially inept with women but secretly hate them.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
It isn't, plenty of misogynists are successful with women but they have looks, charisma and confidence something which 9 out of 10 incels lack. Their nastiness isn't the reason why they're single. It's the reverse, they have been romantically unsuccessful so they became nasty, bitter and hostile to women.
This is a good point.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

Most sane people will go out of their way to avoid all people who are openly vicious by nature, outspoken conspiracy theorists with a persecution mania or self pitying noise nuisances that rant an endless supply of nonsense about how they hate or are jealous of the rest of the world.
This is particularly true as regards these sort of males who want sexual relationships with women but only give the impression of being either habitual criminals or deranged wannabe thugs who never do anything positive.

The nasty men you describe who get sexual partners use lies, charm or money to attract women- whilst not being too obvious about how horrid they really are.
Some of them have learned to put on a plausible performance of a being a bad boy who wants to be saved by a girlfriend.
Or a partying addicted wild child who dabbles in illegal narcotics or social brawling.
Both these acts target a particular type of rather unbalanced woman; those who combine an appetite for excitement, very poor judgement and an inability to assess danger levels in social relationships.
These type of relationships generally end badly for the woman- either in a body bag, under arrest or requiring medical/psychiatric treatment.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.66%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.61%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.6%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.13%

Watched Threads