xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by batter mix)
*weird
I think he knows what he means.

I sometimes feel wired after playing games too, though not anxious, so I'm not sure why that would be. My best bet is that it's just your mind's way of using the excess adrenaline that the game produced, and after a while it dies down? Just try to do something relaxing after you've been gaming.

Also, this is conversation I have with my boyfriend a lot, but I don't think it's healthy at all to game solidly for 6-7 hours as you mentioned. But it's your life.
username4355882
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
I think he knows what he means.

I sometimes feel wired after playing games too, though not anxious, so I'm not sure why that would be. My best bet is that it's just your mind's way of using the excess adrenaline that the game produced, and after a while it dies down? Just try to do something relaxing after you've been gaming.

Also, this is conversation I have with my boyfriend a lot, but I don't think it's healthy at all to game solidly for 6-7 hours as you mentioned. But it's your life.
lmao let me clarify myself. I wasn't telling him that he is feeling "weird" and not "wired". I was responding and saying that the feeling of feeling "wired" is "weird" by using a rearrangement of his own words.

And if the last part is directed at me (and not OP?), I don't game at all so I don't really have an opinion on this :dontknow:

Edit: But I have spent that many hours dancing and I just want to crash after but I guess it's not the same thing :hmmmm:
Last edited by username4355882; 1 month ago
NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, even when I've played many hours. I played sekiro on release day for 26 hours straight, without rest and just felt good.

(Original post by squeakysquirrel)
It isn't a wired feeling - it is your life slipping away from yo.u - wasted hours spent looking at an idiot game. Go and get fresh air and look at nature
I recommend this instead: https://store.steampowered.com/app/9...ide_Simulator/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (137)
13.46%
Excited (93)
9.14%
Worried (191)
18.76%
Terrified (232)
22.79%
Meh (78)
7.66%
Confused (28)
2.75%