Sexual health specifically phimosis Watch

anonymous472074
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m 16 and I’m pretty sure I suffer from phimosis. I haven’t seen a doctor or told my parents as it’s quite embarrassing. For a while now on and off I have done stretching exercises in the bath and shower and using e45 cream to try and soften the foreskin. I am able to pretty much pull my foreskin over my head when I’m flaccid but I don’t want to pull over as it doesn’t do it naturally and becomes very stiff and a tad painful, I feel as though I could but don’t want to risk damage. I’m asking as I’m going into a stage of my life where I may expect to become sexually active as I’m a virgin and it seems to cause trouble around sex.
torsby
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by anonymous472074)
I’m 16 and I’m pretty sure I suffer from phimosis. I haven’t seen a doctor or told my parents as it’s quite embarrassing. For a while now on and off I have done stretching exercises in the bath and shower and using e45 cream to try and soften the foreskin. I am able to pretty much pull my foreskin over my head when I’m flaccid but I don’t want to pull over as it doesn’t do it naturally and becomes very stiff and a tad painful, I feel as though I could but don’t want to risk damage. I’m asking as I’m going into a stage of my life where I may expect to become sexually active as I’m a virgin and it seems to cause trouble around sex.
Honestly speak to your doctor or if you feel that might make things worse in the future go to the GUM. Doctors have seen patients with tin openers, broken bottles, Barbies up their backsides and penis’ that have been fractured or stuck in an inanimate object. Phimosis is not a rare thing and a gp will have seen it you know GPs have to do vaginas exams anal exams and testicle and breast exams all the time I guarantee you in any given day they’ve done several vaginal exams and such like so really you won’t stand out to them. Doctors ask make patients at a given age if they can still get erections and lads your age if they have had sex they’ve seen it all and this won’t be the first case nor the last. So don’t worry about being embarrassed your health is paramount and they might even be able to do something to help or even fix the issue you have so you have everything to gain
That embarrassment will last 5 minutes honestly. Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.94%
No I am happy with my course choice (488)
58.94%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.49%

Watched Threads