I feel sad, very overwhelmed Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I've had a hard life.

I kindly asked my sister for my dad's debit card to pay for something but she didn't give to me even though my dad seemed not too bothered and ok with it and this has been going for a week, waited patiently a week.

Also I don't know exactly what to do. I think in order and systems and even though I'm precise 100% I feel bad.

None of my uncle, aunt's (there's 4 couples) give me the acknowledge or support, encouragement I deserve. So I feel like crap.

I wake up feeling very sad and wanting to hit myself.

I'm even in the process of setting up a profitable business which I'm good at or even 2.

I am very lonely.

Also I've been living on £0 for 5 months. My father gives me a small bit of money a week when I go to the pub.
rjckk
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Are you still a student?
Are you boy or girl?How old are you?
pineapplepink
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
what do you mean you've been living on £0? what age are you- do you still live at home?
you could get a job...
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I've had a hard life.

I kindly asked my sister for my dad's debit card to pay for something but she didn't give to me even though my dad seemed not too bothered and ok with it and this has been going for a week, waited patiently a week.

Also I don't know exactly what to do. I think in order and systems and even though I'm precise 100% I feel bad.

None of my uncle, aunt's (there's 4 couples) give me the acknowledge or support, encouragement I deserve. So I feel like crap.

I wake up feeling very sad and wanting to hit myself.

I'm even in the process of setting up a profitable business which I'm good at or even 2.

I am very lonely.

Also I've been living on £0 for 5 months. My father gives me a small bit of money a week when I go to the pub.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (149)
17.61%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (75)
8.87%
No I am happy with my course choice (501)
59.22%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (121)
14.3%

Watched Threads