Puberty At 15 Watch

someperson1304
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I’m 15 right now and I’m a late bloomer apparently but I do have some concerns, or questions. So right now I’m am obese and I have hair on my legs, armpits and pubic area. I don’t know if I have much nipple growth because my nipples only become prominent when I’m cold, wet or aroused, which I’m not sure is normal. That is because normally they just look like I don’t have any nipples. Anyway I haven’t gotten my period yet so I’m scared somethings wrong with me. I’m scared that somethings wrong with me. I also have gotten very little discharge. Sorry I’m all over the place with this question. I think I’m more asking if this is normal and okay.
Last edited by someperson1304; 1 week ago
Wooord
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If they doctor says it’s normal, then it’s normal
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by someperson1304)
So I’m 15 right now and I’m a late bloomer apparently but I do have some concerns, or questions. So right now I’m am obese and I have hair on my legs, armpits and pubic area. I don’t know if I have much nipple growth because my nipples only become prominent when I’m cold, wet or aroused, which I’m not sure is normal. That is because normally they just look like I don’t have any nipples. Anyway I haven’t gotten my period yet so I’m scared somethings wrong with me. I’m scared that somethings wrong with me. I also have gotten very little discharge. Sorry I’m all over the place with this question. I think I’m more asking if this is normal and okay.
Some people do start later than others and eventhough one part of your puberty has started it doesn't mean it all has to. I doubt it's anything to think twice about, but if you're worried you could pop into a pharmacy or book and appointment with your GP/ clinic nurse to discuss things.
It's totally normal for nipples to only perk up when they get excited in some way (cold, touch etc). If you haven't started your period yet it would make sense for you to not get much else either. Usually discharge is related to periods because a bit of blood can decide to leave early or late. You can also get clear discharge from stimulation (physical or mental).

I would think the best option for you is having a bit of a google about when periods start and other changed of puberty. That should demonstrate to you how much variety there can be. If you do get concerned though a private chat with a pharmacist could be helpful. Pharmacies have little booths or rooms where you can talk to a pharmacist in private. Boots, Lloyds or other big pharmacies will probably be the best place to go cos they tend to have a nicer feel to them which can help if you're talking about something awkward.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
AshleyW97
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
somepersdon1304

Hi there miss,

Don't be to worried about your breasts not developing out at the moment, because there's others girls like yourself in same situation as you,
All females are different when it comes to age of developing out way, I was almost 17 before my breasts bloomed right out and this surprised me but wasn't worried about this as I knew every girl was different, your nipples pop up if you are to excited over something or somebody so wouldn't worry there.

Regarding your hair all over the body there's always the bad joy of shaving it of. But you'll need to keep on top of it,

I would be more worried if you said you was about 20 as then there's a problem for you, you only 15 so I wouldn't worry to much at the moment dispite if anyone tease you because once you developed then you'll be happier, periods are again can start at anytime but if yoiu was to worried about this then you may consider seeking help from your GP, see if you casn read up some information on the website on this ( NHS choice ) is good place to start reading.

Hope it helps you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.94%
No I am happy with my course choice (488)
58.94%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.49%

Watched Threads