I keep making mistakes and I feel so low Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I keep saying I need to stop drinking because it makes my anxiety so awful. But I'm stupid and get carried away, I went out on Saturday night and consequently didn't go to work yesterday. Now because I feel so guilty about it and it's making my anxiety so bad I also didn't go into work today. I'm sitting in bed, can't move, shaking with anxiety, feel sick, can't eat and hate myself for it. I need help, I don't know what to do
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I keep saying I need to stop drinking because it makes my anxiety so awful. But I'm stupid and get carried away, I went out on Saturday night and consequently didn't go to work yesterday. Now because I feel so guilty about it and it's making my anxiety so bad I also didn't go into work today. I'm sitting in bed, can't move, shaking with anxiety, feel sick, can't eat and hate myself for it. I need help, I don't know what to do
do you feel like you could speak to your gp or join an alcohol anonymous group? would not going out at all to avoid temptation help you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (153)
17.83%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (75)
8.74%
No I am happy with my course choice (506)
58.97%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (124)
14.45%

Watched Threads