ITV digital marketing apprenticeship - assessment day Watch

nerissacb
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi - okay so this is a long shot but i applied for the digital marketing apprenticeship scheme at itv and have got an email, inviting me to an assessment day/workshop. On the email it says this will include a group task assessment, a written exercise and an individual presentation. As i am a person who freaks out a lot over things, i was wondering if anyone had experienced an itv assessment day before and if so what was it like/what did it involve?

ALSO (another long shot) if anyone on here is going for the assessment day on Friday 12th July???

Not sure if anyone will reply to this but i thought i might as well try ))))
LydiaProcter
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi! I am also going on the 12th I was on here looking for some info on the written exercise in case there is anything I need to practice, but I can't find anything about it! How are you feeling about the presentation? I wasn't sure whether we're allowed to use powerpoint as it doesn't say whether we'll have access to a computer.

(Original post by nerissacb)
Hi - okay so this is a long shot but i applied for the digital marketing apprenticeship scheme at itv and have got an email, inviting me to an assessment day/workshop. On the email it says this will include a group task assessment, a written exercise and an individual presentation. As i am a person who freaks out a lot over things, i was wondering if anyone had experienced an itv assessment day before and if so what was it like/what did it involve?

ALSO (another long shot) if anyone on here is going for the assessment day on Friday 12th July???

Not sure if anyone will reply to this but i thought i might as well try ))))
nerissacb
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
omg i’m having exactly the same problem ! i’m making mine on powerpoint anyway so here’s hoping… the presentation is actually the thing i’m least worried about atm bc i quite like public speaking but we’ll see what happens on the day😂i’m nervous about how to even get to the building in the first place though bc the address doesn’t really help
(Original post by LydiaProcter)
Hi! I am also going on the 12th I was on here looking for some info on the written exercise in case there is anything I need to practice, but I can't find anything about it! How are you feeling about the presentation? I wasn't sure whether we're allowed to use powerpoint as it doesn't say whether we'll have access to a computer.
LydiaProcter
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I was worried about that too but I think you have to get into the courtyard bit by going under some arches lol it's confusing but if you look on google maps there's an arch on the street and just walk through that and it should be straight ahead?..
omg i’m having exactly the same problem ! i’m making mine on powerpoint anyway so here’s hoping… the presentation is actually the thing i’m least worried about atm bc i quite like public speaking but we’ll see what happens on the day😂i’m nervous about how to even get to the building in the first place though bc the address doesn’t really help
nerissacb
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
yeah i was looking at that too - i’m hoping there’ll be clear signing! still have no further idea what the day is gonna be like but i guess we’re all in the same boat so i’ll see u there
(Original post by LydiaProcter)
I was worried about that too but I think you have to get into the courtyard bit by going under some arches lol it's confusing but if you look on google maps there's an arch on the street and just walk through that and it should be straight ahead?..
LydiaProcter
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes, good luck! See you there!
yeah i was looking at that too - i’m hoping there’ll be clear signing! still have no further idea what the day is gonna be like but i guess we’re all in the same boat so i’ll see u there
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (112)
58.33%
No (80)
41.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise