Epstein gets properly charged at last Watch

Fullofsurprises
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Serial US mega-rich paedophile and government corrupter Jeffrey Epstein has at last been charged with multiple counts of sex trafficking and conspiracy.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...latest-updates

He has previously managed to evade trial for such charges and the FBI, as well as calling out for other victims to come forward, are apparently busy investigating the role of corrupt legal and governmental officials in helping him get off. :clap2:

We can only hope that investigations of other regulars on Epstein's infamous 'Lolita Express' (offering sex with young girls) flights will now be properly investigated, including Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew, amongst others and US lawyer Alan Dershowitz, previously famous for helping to get OJ Simpson off one of the most obvious murder charges in one of the most outrageously misconducted trials in US history.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Epstein with his close personal friend Donald Trump.

Name:  TrumpEpstein.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  71.9 KB
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Flight logs from Epstein’s private jet showed that former president Bill Clinton took at least 26 trips aboard the plane between 2001 and 2003 – the same period from which the new charges are believed to stem.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...famous-friends
the beer
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
Flight logs from Epstein’s private jet showed that former president Bill Clinton took at least 26 trips aboard the plane between 2001 and 2003 – the same period from which the new charges are believed to stem.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...famous-friends
With underage girls onboard.

Very quiet in here.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
In the US system - especially right now - charges being brought is a very different thing to actually going to court, being put in front of a jury, and getting convicted.

Will wait to see if any of the latter happens. I'm not holding my breath.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Drewski)
In the US system - especially right now - charges being brought is a very different thing to actually going to court, being put in front of a jury, and getting convicted.

Will wait to see if any of the latter happens. I'm not holding my breath.
Yes, scepticism about justice for rich people in the US is rarely misplaced. :rolleyes:

Having said that, I think this one should go further as it's got the whole FBI involvement and is in Federal Court, going around all of the placemen who protected him in Florida, not least some of Trump's henchmen.

There's just a little teensy tiny hope there that this might go all the way to Trump as well.
A.J_MURAPPR
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Acosta just resigned from his position as the US' labour secretary following this ordeal, the suspicion mounted on Acosta and the light charges he placed upon Epstein in the 2008 plea deal. Interesting...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...pen-says-trump
A.J_MURAPPR
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Even 'worse', Epstein is now being accused of paying off potential witnesses. I'm shocked.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48972645

BTW, did you see the R. Kelly arrest that recently happened? He's also under investigation for underage sexual acts. No connection between the two has been proven yet, but a possible link is interesting to consider.
Last edited by A.J_MURAPPR; 2 days ago
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by A.J_MURAPPR)

BTW, did you see the R. Kelly arrest that recently happened? He's also under investigation for underage sexual acts. Possible link to this case?
There's nothing right now that points to a connection, but R Kelly is a whole other twisted rabbit hole to go down. See if you can find a stream/download for Surviving R Kelly, or even just have a quick read of his Wikipedia page, to get an idea of the sort of man this is.
A.J_MURAPPR
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Gofre)
There's nothing right now that points to a connection, but R Kelly is a whole other twisted rabbit hole to go down.
Fair point. Edited the post above.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (121)
19.45%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (58)
9.32%
No I am happy with my course choice (351)
56.43%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (92)
14.79%

Watched Threads