Paying Someone for Assignments Watch

dizzyrabbit
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I know you can easily find places to write dissertations and essays. But does anyone know if you can find someone/a website to do practical assignments? For example, if you studied graphics and needed someone to create a font. That's not what I study, it's just an example. Hoping someone has any ideas. Thanks
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So you are paying someone else so you can pass your exams and coursework?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by dizzyrabbit)
I know you can easily find places to write dissertations and essays. But does anyone know if you can find someone/a website to do practical assignments? For example, if you studied graphics and needed someone to create a font. That's not what I study, it's just an example. Hoping someone has any ideas. Thanks
So you want to cheat on your assignments?

It's a ridiculously risky thing to do, as not only can be found out (and face the consequences of that from your university), but also you have no guarantees that the person you're paying isn't plagiarising the work or charging you high prices for terrible quality work.
dizzyrabbit
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have no idea what I am doing on this course and have been promised that I can change if I pass this year. I am not gaining a degree by cheating, all I am doing is passing a couple of assignments and then changing course. If you can't help please don't comment. Have a nice day x
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have no idea what I am doing on this course and have been promised that I can change if I pass this year. I am not gaining a degree by cheating, all I am doing is passing a couple of assignments and then changing course. If you can't help please don't comment. Have a nice day x
You would do better to ask your university tutors for help, as they'll know what exactly is required of you. It's always better to pass via your own efforts than pay for assignments to be done for you.
Crown Your Stars
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I can support you by checking your work and giving comments on where to improve as well, if that helps. I charge affordable rates.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (137)
17.75%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (73)
9.46%
No I am happy with my course choice (455)
58.94%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (107)
13.86%

Watched Threads