Chest pain Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
This afternoon my chest started hurting out of nowhere. It only hurts when I’m at the end of my breath in (so when I breathe I’m deeply). And the pain comes from the back off my chest.

The only things I can think of are that I’ve been really stressed over the last few days. And also I cleaned my room just before this started, and it’s very dusty, and I have a severe dustmite allergy.

Anyone have any ideas about what’s happened? And if I should get medical help.

Because it’s painful to breathe in completely I’m only able to take shallow breaths.
Sumah0499
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey this has happened to me a couple of times when im ill or when a fever is coming on. It could be that you have a chest infection? If it continues and you still have it tomorrow then something could be wrong not seriously though hopefully because there could be a lot of reasons so i do recommend going to hospital or doctors. This also happened to my brother but got worse and worse and turns out that he had actually tore a muscle and thats why it was hurting so bad. The hospital told him to just relax and stuff so even if this is the case its not serious. I hope everything is okay and if it continues defo get it checked 😊
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Thank you. I’m not too worried about it.
(Original post by Sumah0499)
Hey this has happened to me a couple of times when im ill or when a fever is coming on. It could be that you have a chest infection? If it continues and you still have it tomorrow then something could be wrong not seriously though hopefully because there could be a lot of reasons so i do recommend going to hospital or doctors. This also happened to my brother but got worse and worse and turns out that he had actually tore a muscle and thats why it was hurting so bad. The hospital told him to just relax and stuff so even if this is the case its not serious. I hope everything is okay and if it continues defo get it checked 😊
Going Back
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Not a doctor, so I would see one, but

https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses...rways/pleurisy

Sounds like pleurisy.
Anonymous #1
It’s feeling a lot better today so I won’t bother unless it continues and doesn’t go away completely. Thank you
(Original post by Going Back)
Not a doctor, so I would see one, but

https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses...rways/pleurisy

Sounds like pleurisy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.94%
No I am happy with my course choice (488)
58.94%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.49%

Watched Threads