The Student Room Group

Repeating a module

just finished my first year at Coventry university, I had failed one exam throughout the whole year and I've failed the re-sit for the exam. Today I've been told i have to complete that module from January to April. I was just womdering if i will get my full maintenance loan from Student finance i need this since I've already organised housing accommodation with my friends to pay from September
Reply 1
Original post by leviantonio011
just finished my first year at Coventry university, I had failed one exam throughout the whole year and I've failed the re-sit for the exam. Today I've been told i have to complete that module from January to April. I was just womdering if i will get my full maintenance loan from Student finance i need this since I've already organised housing accommodation with my friends to pay from September

Hi, just wondering if you received your September payment? I'm in the exact same position at the moment and worried I won't get it
Yep i got my first instalment on 16th of September and it dropped on time. Good luck with yours

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending