Can this be reported? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Sometimes I talk to this guy on my course and now I'm in my final year. Will be graduating this month, recently he asks if we could stay in touch and I said ok and we exchanged numbers because I didn't see a problem with it. It's normal to do that. Anyway the day we exchanged numbers he messaged me and we spoke for a bit like normal but then he started talking about these pictures he wanted to show me some shocking pictures that had to stay between me and him, he asked it was ok to do that. I didn't think nothing of it and said ok and he said he'd show me after next week when I won't see him again because the course will be over. the next day he brought it up again and said he wanted to show me something but he didn't think he should because I may think differently of him or wouldn't agree to seeing what he had to show me. The whole thing was pretty confusing and I told him i didn't know what he was talking about and asked if he'd done something bad that if he tells me then won't be able to face me after and he said no he just didn't know what I'd make of what he had to show me. Then he ended up telling me what he wanted to show me and it was his you know what with an lol at the end. I didn't understand what he said at first because he said it in a confusing way. He asked if I knew what that meant, I said no and then he made it clear. I felt disgusted and didn't reply. He messaged me saying sorry if I shouldn't have said that and then another message saying he was sorry and shouldn't have said that. I was dreading the thought of seeing him today and thankfully I didn't. Why did he say that to me? What does he want? Im not interested in seeing those pictures no girl would in my position. I'm not interested in him and didn't think he was the type of douche to do this. Is this something I can report? Who do I report it to? He never sent me any pictures but that's what he was saying he wanted to do.

I still feel disgusted, I really can't believe he's do something like this, he's always been ok with me even though I have noticed him checking me out. I have him now, I can't wait for this week to be over so I'll never see him again and can block him. If I lock him now he's going to turn up and ask me why. Once this week's over he won't have the chance to see me and I can block him.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
*i hate him now not have him now
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Ew, you could I guess
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sometimes I talk to this guy on my course and now I'm in my final year. Will be graduating this month, recently he asks if we could stay in touch and I said ok and we exchanged numbers because I didn't see a problem with it. It's normal to do that. Anyway the day we exchanged numbers he messaged me and we spoke for a bit like normal but then he started talking about these pictures he wanted to show me some shocking pictures that had to stay between me and him, he asked it was ok to do that. I didn't think nothing of it and said ok and he said he'd show me after next week when I won't see him again because the course will be over. the next day he brought it up again and said he wanted to show me something but he didn't think he should because I may think differently of him or wouldn't agree to seeing what he had to show me. The whole thing was pretty confusing and I told him i didn't know what he was talking about and asked if he'd done something bad that if he tells me then won't be able to face me after and he said no he just didn't know what I'd make of what he had to show me. Then he ended up telling me what he wanted to show me and it was his you know what with an lol at the end. I didn't understand what he said at first because he said it in a confusing way. He asked if I knew what that meant, I said no and then he made it clear. I felt disgusted and didn't reply. He messaged me saying sorry if I shouldn't have said that and then another message saying he was sorry and shouldn't have said that. I was dreading the thought of seeing him today and thankfully I didn't. Why did he say that to me? What does he want? Im not interested in seeing those pictures no girl would in my position. I'm not interested in him and didn't think he was the type of douche to do this. Is this something I can report? Who do I report it to? He never sent me any pictures but that's what he was saying he wanted to do.

I still feel disgusted, I really can't believe he's do something like this, he's always been ok with me even though I have noticed him checking me out. I have him now, I can't wait for this week to be over so I'll never see him again and can block him. If I lock him now he's going to turn up and ask me why. Once this week's over he won't have the chance to see me and I can block him.
*block not lock
-Quava-
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It does feel disgusting.
Block and remove from your life.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's a **** move - literally - but he didn't actually do anything, so no.

Block, delete, ignore, etc.
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just block him and move on
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
He didn't send you anything, merely told you he wanted to. As disgusting as this is, there is nothing to report. Block him, move on. If he asks why, just be honest and say you're disgusted by it and don't want to interact with him anymore.
Anonymous #1
I can't block him, there's no option to block. I didn't add him to my contacts list.
AzureCeleste
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I can't block him, there's no option to block. I didn't add him to my contacts list.
You can block his number even if it isn't in your contact list
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No, he didn't actually send you any images.
You can't report a guy for being a disgusting creep.
You can warn all your friends that he is a d*** pic pervert.
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just block him and move on. Sending pics like that seems to be very common now unfortunately. A guy sent me a pic of his dingaling before saying anything on a dating app. Kind of depressing.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
No, he didn't actually send you any images.
You can't report a guy for being a disgusting creep.
You can warn all your friends that he is a d*** pic pervert.
Yeah, I wanted to tell his uni friends yesterday who are all girls but he was there and would have known what I was talking to them about. I have one friend who talks to him, I'm going to tell her and hopefully she can tell his uni friends for me because she's friends with them but I'm not. Then hopefully word will get around about what he's like but I'm scared he might hurt me or something if I do this.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
He didn't send you anything, merely told you he wanted to. As disgusting as this is, there is nothing to report. Block him, move on. If he asks why, just be honest and say you're disgusted by it and don't want to interact with him anymore.
Yeah I'm going to block him once this week is over. I want to warn the girls he is friends with at uni about him, should I do that or not. I'm worried he might say something or hurt me if I tell anyone because before he told me he wanted to send the pics he said this stays between you and me.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by AzureCeleste)
You can block his number even if it isn't in your contact list
I know I found out how to do it now and will.
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah I'm going to block him once this week is over. I want to warn the girls he is friends with at uni about him, should I do that or not. I'm worried he might say something or hurt me if I tell anyone because before he told me he wanted to send the pics he said this stays between you and me.
Why are you waiting until the end of the week to block this guy? That seems rather odd.

You can warn them, just say to stay away from him because he isn't a good guy. You don't have to give the reason, say it's personal and you're scared of what he may do if you tell them, but just let them know to keep their distance from him.
Anonymous #1
Why are you waiting until the end of the week to block this guy? That seems rather odd.

You can warn them, just say to stay away from him because he isn't a good guy. You don't have to give the reason, say it's personal and you're scared of what he may do if you tell them, but just let them know to keep their distance from him.
I've blocked him, I didn't want him to find out I blocked him until the end of the week because we finish uni this week and I'll never see him again. I've actually told a friend the truth and she told his friends for me as I don't have their contact information. I don't mind them knowing what he did, I'm not in the wrong, he is. One of his friends contacted me after she'd been told and and she was really kind saying she was sorry for what he did, she was shocked because she didn't think he was like that. I didn't think he was like that either and I've learnt a lesson from this. I'll be careful who I give my number to in the future.
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've blocked him, I didn't want him to find out I blocked him until the end of the week because we finish uni this week and I'll never see him again. I've actually told a friend the truth and she told his friends for me as I don't have their contact information. I don't mind them knowing what he did, I'm not in the wrong, he is. One of his friends contacted me after she'd been told and and she was really kind saying she was sorry for what he did, she was shocked because she didn't think he was like that. I didn't think he was like that either and I've learnt a lesson from this. I'll be careful who I give my number to in the future.
I'm glad you can move on from him now hopefully the next guy will be a lot better!
Anonymous #1
I'm glad you can move on from him now hopefully the next guy will be a lot better!
Thanks but it wasn't anything like that, he's just someone studying the same course as me, I have no interest in him like that and never will. I can't wait until I never see him again. He tried talking to me in person yesterday but I just ignored him and he kept staring at me throughout the day which was so creepy. I hope his friends block him too because he doesn't deserve nice friends after what he's done.
Enginerd.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Block him and report him to head of course.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (57)
56.44%
No (44)
43.56%

Watched Threads