Mario kart 8 Watch

upbeat4
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m not expecting any replies to this thread but can we just admire the skill of being able to drive whilst sneezing and scratching noses without crashing horrendously?
Paypurr
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why does that matter when that damn Peach throws blue shells at you
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
upbeat4
Rep:
?
I’m never in 1st so blue shells don’t destroy me as much. I’m still pretty terrible at MK8😌
(Original post by Paypurr)
Why does that matter when that damn Peach throws blue shells at you
Paypurr
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by upbeat4)
I’m never in 1st so blue shells don’t destroy me as much. I’m still pretty terrible at MK8😌
My strategy is to stay fairly close to first place and just go into first when going through the finish line at each round, but it’s caught me out a few times with the blue shells, I swear they only send them out the second I’m first lol

I’m sure I’m the news once this kid drove a school bus when the bus driver passed out and he was like “I play mario kart”

I hateeeeee rainbow road
upbeat4
Rep:
?
I’ll take your advice next time I play, Thanks! Ngl, I kind of like rainbow road, that moment when you drift perfectly is soooo cathartic! ☺️
My strategy is to stay fairly close to first place and just go into first when going through the finish line at each round, but it’s caught me out a few times with the blue shells, I swear they only send them out the second I’m first lol

I’m sure I’m the news once this kid drove a school bus when the bus driver passed out and he was like “I play mario kart”

I hateeeeee rainbow road
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

I hateeeeee rainbow road
You're still better off just gunning it in first place and risking being blue shelled than you are deliberately putting yourself in second just to avoid them.
Paypurr
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Gofre)
You're still better off just gunning it in first place and risking being blue shelled than you are deliberately putting yourself in second just to avoid them.
I stay quite close to first place so I enter every round in first place, it works most of the time. But considering if I get blue shelled I end up last, and depending on what else happens I can remain in last place, so it’s just my strategy.

Although I am also the person instead of making a robot move forward to push another robot out of a ring to “win”, I made it go backwards so the robot never could push mine lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (161)
13.29%
Excited (107)
8.84%
Worried (221)
18.25%
Terrified (281)
23.2%
Meh (97)
8.01%
Confused (32)
2.64%