Best action game you've played? Watch

Sepslither
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just wondering what was the best (and oldest) action game you've ever played? For me it was Dungeon Defenders back in 2012.
Fatcookies
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
crash bandicoot
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Huckipity
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Halo reach or Plants Vs Zombies garden warfare on the PS4. I miss those days so much, where nothing mattered. I'd get home and just hop on with my friends and play for hours. Now gaming isn't the same with all the stresses of life
(Original post by Sepslither)
Just wondering what was the best (and oldest) action game you've ever played? For me it was Dungeon Defenders back in 2012.
Sepslither
Rep:
?
(Original post by Huckipity)
Halo reach or Plants Vs Zombies garden warfare on the PS4. I miss those days so much, where nothing mattered. I'd get home and just hop on with my friends and play for hours. Now gaming isn't the same with all the stresses of life
I get ya. I miss Dungeon Defenders Xbox 360 with the bois back when I was 9 and now I’m 16. I still play it on PC just not the same
FTheOpps
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I get ya. I miss Dungeon Defenders Xbox 360 with the bois back when I was 9 and now I’m 16. I still play it on PC just not the same
Rahhhh Dungeon Defenders was the best. I had a level 75 Squire on PS3 it was acc the best game. **** it I'm playing that game again later
Huckipity
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ye, I'm the same age as you. I used to play dungeon defenders a lot as well. I remember you could like steal people's weapons with this exploit and I'd do it for hours haha
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't have a best one, but Batman Arkham City was damn ****ing good. Such a great Open World, lots to do, and the boss fights were so freaking good. I remember the Mr Freeze boss fight.

The games that came after apparently as good
Sepslither
Rep:
?
(Original post by FTheOpps)
Rahhhh Dungeon Defenders was the best. I had a level 75 Squire on PS3 it was acc the best game. **** it I'm playing that game again later
yesss! Dungeon defenders 2 was meh *****y. The new DD won’t ever meet the same standards as DD original
noggins
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Most games by the action experts at Treasure and Clover/PlatinumGames, such as Vanquish, God Hand, Okami, Gunstar Heroes, Radiant Silvergun
FTheOpps
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yesss! Dungeon defenders 2 was meh *****y. The new DD won’t ever meet the same standards as DD original
This

Couldn't get into the second one.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If the Zelda series are count to action games, Ocarina of time was the best I played. If it doesn't it is GTA Vice City. And if this doesn't, I have no idea...
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oldest is 1991: The Adventures of Rad Gravity on NES / Nintendo.

Back then, if it had action, it either had to be a platformer, combat flight simulator (Elite, Wing Commander) or RPG really.
Last edited by ozzyoscy; 1 month ago
JoelBigSmokeTea
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Brutal doom, the 2012 mod for the classic fps doom. Makes the already fun as hell game even better.
xxlaila03xx
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Roblox 100%
Owenbrothers
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My best action games down bellow:
★ On the basis of Users Ratings on Google Play Store.
★ Editor’s Choice by the Google Play Store team.
★ Regular Updates.
★ High number of Google Ratings & Game downloads.
★ I included only those games which have more than 10k ratings.
UrBusted
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
MW3 infected, black ops 2 zombies or battlefield 3. For me, I think that was the golden era of xbox 360
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Giants: Citizen Kabuto.
Zlancs
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Not the oldest, but "Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning" is a masterpiece that was never recognised nearly enough
Sorani
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Unreal.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (137)
13.47%
Excited (93)
9.14%
Worried (190)
18.68%
Terrified (232)
22.81%
Meh (78)
7.67%
Confused (28)
2.75%