The Student Room Group

iDEA Award Silver Entrepreneur Resolution.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
First, John needs to generate Pick One that gets automatically sent to Ed's Electronics Wholesale, the Pick One . This process is known as Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). Once Val at Ed's Electronic Wholesaler receives the Pick One she will ask Harry in the warehouse to pack the order, and ask Pick One to generate Pick One that will be electronically sent to Star Electronics. Harry in the warehouse will Pick One the tablets to Star Electronics and, happy that he can now sell more tablet computers to his customers, John Smith will pay Pick One on or before the due date via Pick One .
anyone know the answer?
Original post by camronhall
What do we call the type of investors we just saw? They tend to be wealthy individuals who provide investment in your business. an pleassssssssssss can someone help

It's an angel investor.

Original post by ell_06x
does anybody know what the answer to this is: With regards your facts and figures, investors may want to see some do__________.

The answer is documents.
Can anyone help me with the question:What kind of assessment did we just do?It's after you've completed the buissness roadmap. I'm stuck and I don't know the answer.
Original post by MJ_life42
Can anyone help me with the question:What kind of assessment did we just do?It's after you've completed the buissness roadmap. I'm stuck and I don't know the answer.

The answer is risk.
Original post by ineedhelpplzplz
i need the one where it says "When it comes to product testing, it is wise to anti_____e any potential problems ahead of time."

anticipate
the word is anticipate, but you have to put in "cipat"
(edited 3 years ago)
its anticipate
Reply 47
anticipatei realised that after years of thinking
how do you complete the business road map i am so stuck. please help me
Original post by areeba1234
how do you complete the business road map i am so stuck. please help me

Can you send us the screenshot let's check
Original post by a_secret_agent
Can you send us the screenshot let's check

is the multiple choice one
where the products gets delayed

You can pick 3 as well I guess or inform the brackers. Try both and see which one work. Remember you have multiple choices so even if you get one wrong you have to do it again.

Try inform the brakers or pick at 3 and see
Original post by a_secret_agent
Try inform the brakers or pick at 3 and see

ok thank you
Try anticipate. I think that will work.
hi all! i am stuck on the last question of enturpanure for the silver badge What do we call the type of investors we just saw? They tend to be wealthy individuals who provide investment in your business. i have tried
Original post by tinyminy13
I think that an 'angel investor' tend to be wealthy individuals who provide investment in your business.

The answer is 'angel investors' as angel doesn't work.

thanks so much! I've been stuck on that one for quite a while!
Does anyone know how to do the entrepreneur motivational business adventure part 1 thing where you do the pledge amount thing because im confused.
does anyone the answer to this one When we entrust a task to a team member, we ________ the task to them.. it start with de

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending