Tommy Robinson to ask for ‘emergency political asylum’ in US Watch

Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Palmyra)
I'm sure Stephen is well aware of the US' tough stance on immigrants with criminal records and fully supports their policy in this area - right?
LibertarianMP
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Gofre)
As nice as it would be for him to f*ck off into obscurity, it would take him about 25 minutes to be offered a cushy job as a pundit for Fox/Breitbart/Infowars and any other conservative outlet that aligns with his stance on brown people, and their audiences would lap it up. I'd rather see him stay here, imprisoned and disgraced.
Don't think you understand what freedom of speech is Gofre, maybe give 1984 a read.
quasa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by LiberOfLondon)
I pick option C. Accidentally leave him in the middle of Savo wilderness and let him preach hate to brown (oops, there he goes again) bears and inbred farmers who consider ”iron tools” a state of the art invention. #tehdäsavopronssikausiuudeleen #feedtommehtoabrownbear
id pick option D, whilst he is being transported stateside, there is an accidental detour and he ends up detained in Jeddah Airport, Saudi Arabia :lol:
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by LibertarianMP)
Don't think you understand what freedom of speech is Gofre, maybe give 1984 a read.
Where did I say I wanted to restrict his freedom of speech? I said I didn't want him to be able to flee his likely prison sentence and land a lucrative job in the process. Once he's sentenced and presumably incarcerated he can say whatever he likes.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by LiberOfLondon)
I pick option C. Accidentally leave him in the middle of Savo wilderness and let him preach hate to brown (oops, there he goes again) bears and inbred farmers who consider ”iron tools” a state of the art invention. #tehdäsavopronssikausiuudeleen #feedtommehtoabrownbear
How about airdropping him into idlib?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
LibertarianMP
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Gofre)
Where did I say I wanted to restrict his freedom of speech? I said I didn't want him to be able to flee his likely prison sentence and land a lucrative job in the process. Once he's sentenced and presumably incarcerated he can say whatever he likes.
But he's going to prison for exercising his freedom of speech and carrying out journalistic activities.
Napp
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
But he's going to prison for exercising his freedom of speech and carrying out journalistic activities.
No he isn’t.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Gofre
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
No, he's going to prison for being a daft prick who put the integrity of a court case at risk, was told to stop doing it by a judge, then carried on anyway.
Last edited by Gofre; 5 days ago
Trotsky's Iceaxe
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
He is going to prison for contempt of court. His second conviction for contempt of court. The details of this have been covered extensively in the media. May I suggest you read up on the case so you don't sound so ignorant?
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I wonder if they'll also be arresting the sky news reporter who was questioning him after he left court. Or perhaps the one that questioned Count Dankula after his day in court. Oh wait, no I don't.
LiberOfLondon
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Jebedee)
I wonder if they'll also be arresting the sky news reporter who was questioning him after he left court. Or perhaps the one that questioned Count Dankula after his day in court. Oh wait, no I don't.
They had permission to film. The 4' 6" ”patriot” didn't.
Trotsky's Iceaxe
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I do love your tone of righteous indignation combined with woeful ignorance.

The details regarding reporting restrictions in UK courts are covered comprehensively on the CPS website. If you take the time to read them, you will wonder no more.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Given he's been previously arrested for trying to get into the US in a false passport, why does he think they'll let him in?
NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
A tabloid headline is appropriate for this.

UPROAR as FOREIGN CRIMINAL who was previously REFUSED entry into the US and ARRESTED for having a FAKE passport seeks asylum in the US.
The RAR
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Mark mein words)
The authoritarian state is trying to silence the brave individuals who dare to speak up.
Oh he is brave alright, brave enough to be a fool and face the consequences that comes with being a fool, I will give him that.

Spoiler:
Show
Anyone want to sign this garbage btw: https://www.change.org/p/donald-trum...ylum-in-the-us
Last edited by The RAR; 4 days ago
LiberOfLondon
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by The RAR)
Oh he is brave alright, brave enough to be a fool and face the consequences that comes with being a fool, I will give him that.

Spoiler:
Show
Anyone want to sign this garbage btw: https://www.change.org/p/donald-trum...ylum-in-the-us
Whoops - I thought that was a petition to persuade Trump not to let him in. Luckily I wasn't going to sign as all my emails have my real name in.
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Mark mein words)
The authoritarian state is trying to silence the brave individuals who dare to speak up.
Ah yes, trying to silence those brave individuals who... *Checks notes* ignore reporting procedures and risk collapsing trials on child abuse.

Almost like he's just a football hooligan who should have kept his mouth shut and let the justice system do it's job
Napp
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
#triggered
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Napp)
#triggered
How silly of me to expect consistency in law.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by NotNotBatman)
A tabloid headline is appropriate for this.

UPROAR as FOREIGN CRIMINAL who was previously REFUSED entry into the US and ARRESTED for having a FAKE passport seeks asylum in the US.
TiDAL WAVE OF CRIMINAL SCUM FROM UK ATTEMPTING TO ENTER US WITH FAKE IDS, WE RECOMMEND HANGING TOO GOOD FOR THEM SAYS TRUMP
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (121)
19.45%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (58)
9.32%
No I am happy with my course choice (351)
56.43%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (92)
14.79%

Watched Threads