LiberOfLondon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by DarthRoar)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj2nzV9BAh0

Anyone fancy deconstructing this bad boi
It is by Sargon of Swindon. The top recommendation is a video of ”Western Sharia Police” (translation: a few men with hi vis on with what I think is the Shadada on the back - will check with Zamestaneh later) and the comments are about how ”Tommeh Robinson” is being killed in prison. Need I say any more?
LiberOfLondon
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by LiberOfLondon)
It is by Sargon of Swindon. The top recommendation is a video of ”Western Sharia Police” (translation: a few men with hi vis on with what I think is the Shadada on the back - will check with Zamestaneh later) and the comments are about how ”Tommeh Robinson” is being killed in prison. Need I say any more?
For the amusement of TSR I have copied and pasted the most amusing/swivel-eyed loony comments from that video here:

”Tommy Robinson has been sent to Belmarsh. A maximum security Prison for a Civil offence. Government is doing all it can to get him murdered.”

”I personally feel the judge caused a great deal of anxiety to Tommy by sentencing him #justicefortommy
What kind of sense does it make to sentence someone for "causing anxiety", what the hell?”
(he wasn't sentenced for causing anxiety, it was contempt of court)

”The UK has completely lost the plot. I believe they actually want Civil War at this point. God bless you Tommy Robinson”

”Are UK judges appointed for life?

If they are.... Some heads need to roll... for justice.”

”trump should.....
no YOU, brits should take to the prison and free tommy. come on England, stand up and fight”

”A kangaroo court for a show trial. Britton [yes he really said that] has fallen”

”Our country is unrecognisable anymore. Love you Tommy
13 tuntia sitten”

”No jury would have convicted. The U.K. is a tyrannical, authoritarian territory where the people are owned like cattle.”

”MSM just props them up with their bias against freedom from sharia-tyranny.”

”Tommy is clearly guilty, and has been rightly convicted...
...for being working class!”

”Stage 1 fascism. They're not quite doing it right because he's getting to speak but it's in its infancy yet.” (yes, S Y-L's supporters are accusing people of fascism)

”Tommy "IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO YOU IN PRISON"... We're going to SEE France RIOT'S for the next 7MONTHS! Just like it's been happening there”

”Tommy and his family are welcome at my place any time.
I will personally defend them all until my last breath.”

I personally enjoy the fact that his supporters insist that Are Tommeh is working-class, despite his new Bedfordshire mansion and Range rover.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
For the amusement of TSR I have copied and pasted the most amusing/swivel-eyed loony comments from that video here:

”Tommy Robinson has been sent to Belmarsh. A maximum security Prison for a Civil offence. Government is doing all it can to get him murdered.”
It's not like they could...well... murder him themselves is it?

”I personally feel the judge caused a great deal of anxiety to Tommy by sentencing him #justicefortommy
I believe the phrase 'snow flake' is most apt in this instance

”No jury would have convicted. The U.K. is a tyrannical, authoritarian territory where the people are owned like cattle.”
Did that person just call itself a cow...?

Oh dear...

”Tommy "IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO YOU IN PRISON"... We're going to SEE France RIOT'S for the next 7MONTHS! Just like it's been happening there”
Well, educated fellow knowing theres a country aside from England i guess...

I personally enjoy the fact that his supporters insist that Are Tommeh is working-class, despite his new Bedfordshire mansion and Range rover.
Couldnt agree with this bit any more. I mean he even flaunts himself going on luxury holidays to all the party spots and doing blow in Dubai (pity he wasnt caught there). Although it rather begs the question what these crack smoking yobos consider to be 'working class'?
LiberOfLondon
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Napp)
It's not like they could...well... murder him themselves is it?
If I was an MI6 boffin and wanted to kill Tommy Robinson, I would not just stick him in solitary confinement (which he will likely be in for his own safety - he is (in)famous) and hope for the best

I believe the phrase 'snow flake' is most apt in this instance
I was just listening to Nick Ferrari on LBC and listened to a Tommy Robinson supporter have a meltdown because he didn't understand parliamentary privalige (spelling?). Snowflakes in summer - I blame the Russians...

Did that person just call itself a cow...?
*adjusts imaginary glasses*

Oh dear...
”you can take the racist chav out of luton...”
I was in Luton Parkway recently and you can definitely tell that Tommeh grew up there.

Well, educated fellow knowing theres a country aside from England i guess...
By far-right standards that's Einstein level.

Couldnt agree with this bit any more. I mean he even flaunts himself going on luxury holidays to all the party spots and doing blow in Dubai (pity he wasnt caught there). Although it rather begs the question what these crack smoking yobos consider to be 'working class'?
Seeing him be arrested by ”muslamic western sharia police” (see my earlier post) for partaking in Gove's talcum powder would be worth a giggle. *hears sound of sheikh (or is it emir in the UAE?) giving the little arsepuffin 100 lashes*
Re your other point, there's none so blind as those who will not see, and if you give money to people with gold Jags koska heille on paljon markkaa I don't think you're exactly Thurrock's leading sociologist.
Last edited by LiberOfLondon; 3 days ago
Fullofsurprises
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
He must be down to his last million or two. It's a profitable job these days being an extremist.
The RAR
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago

What kind of sense does it make to sentence someone for "causing anxiety", what the hell?”
(he wasn't sentenced for causing anxiety, it was contempt of court)

”The UK has completely lost the plot. I believe they actually want Civil War at this point. God bless you Tommy Robinson”

”Are UK judges appointed for life?

If they are.... Some heads need to roll... for justice.”

”trump should.....
no YOU, brits should take to the prison and free tommy. come on England, stand up and fight”

”A kangaroo court for a show trial. Britton [yes he really said that] has fallen”

”Our country is unrecognisable anymore. Love you Tommy
13 tuntia sitten”

”MSM just props them up with their bias against freedom from sharia-tyranny.”

”Stage 1 fascism. They're not quite doing it right because he's getting to speak but it's in its infancy yet.” (yes, S Y-L's supporters are accusing people of fascism)

”Tommy and his family are welcome at my place any time.
I will personally defend them all until my last breath.”

They are typing all of that from their mum's basement eh? Sweet!
Hugues De Payns
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Tommy Robinson is a National hero and a real British Patriot. For him to be sentenced is a truly sad day for Britsh Justice.
Hugues De Payns
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe)
It's unlikely, but I'd be grateful if the USA took Robinson, 5'3", off our hands.

Anyway, there was a time when threads on TSR about Robinson would be full of people defending him but now we get silence from them. I'd like to think that is because his apologists have finally woken up to his antics and realised what a self-serving little shite he is.
I will defend Tommy till the day I die. He may of had a questionable past involved with very far right political groups but today in 2019 he is simply shedding light on the sickening behaviours of Islamic gangs riddled throughout our country. For him to receive a 9month sentence for contempt of court is an utter disgrace to British Justice.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Hugues De Payns
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Gofre)
I'm loving that Tommy's supporters are arguing about unjust reporting restrictions, that were put in place to ensure a gang of pedophile Muslims saw the greatest chance of being convicted, something they have been calling for for years.
Wrong. We’re not complaining about unjust restrictions, the issue is the extreme sentence for a contempt of court charge. (9months is unheard of). And out of interest, are you not calling for the conviction of muslim pedophiles?
Hugues De Payns
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe)
I do love your tone of righteous indignation combined with woeful ignorance.

The details regarding reporting restrictions in UK courts are covered comprehensively on the CPS website. If you take the time to read them, you will wonder no more.
Ive got a thesaurus too
Hugues De Payns
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
He must be down to his last million or two. It's a profitable job these days being an extremist.
How is he an extremist? It disgusts me you slander the man fighting paedophilic Islamists; the modern scourge of our nation. One thinks of Voltaire and his prejudice against the Irish.
Napp
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by Hugues De Payns)
I will defend Tommy till the day I die. He may of had a questionable past involved with very far right political groups but today in 2019 he is simply shedding light on the sickening behaviours of Islamic gangs riddled throughout our country.
This made me chuckle. I'm sure he reallyyyyy appreciates your keyboard warrior defence of him though :rolleyes:
Questionable? He set up the damn thing, it's not like he just dabbled as a consequences of a youthful indiscretion.
If by shedding light you mean trying to ruin their trials and thus get them off said charges you're completely correct.
How is he an extremist? It disgusts me you slander the man fighting paedophilic Islamists; the modern scourge of our nation. One thinks of Voltaire and his prejudice against the Irish.
How isnt he?
It's only slander if it isnt true... In this instance he is nothing but an ill educated, racist, swivel eyed football hooligan who seems to have a talent for sucking in even more gullible people with his credulous claptrap.
Hugues De Payns
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Napp)
How isnt he?
It's only slander if it isnt true... In this instance he is nothing but an ill educated, racist, swivel eyed football hooligan who seems to have a talent for sucking in even more gullible people with his credulous claptrap.
Mate I’m not a keyboard warrior. My main point is British justice has taken the first big step towards a totalitarian state. No matter you personal opinion of Tommy you cant think 9months is a just sentence for his contempt of court. The establishment fear Tommys views and influence so they kangaroo court, no jury sentence him to a 9month stretch where he is at a high risk of being murdered I might add. It makes me sick.
Napp
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Mate I’m not a keyboard warrior. My main point is British justice has taken the first big step towards a totalitarian state. No matter you personal opinion of Tommy you cant think 9months is a just sentence for his contempt of court. The establishment fear Tommys views and influence so they kangaroo court, no jury sentence him to a 9month stretch where he is at a high risk of being murdered I might add. It makes me sick.
By enforcing the law against a criminal?
No if anything it seems like a fairly lenient sentence against Stephen considering his concerted efforts to ruin criminal trials and undermine the justice system.
Yes totally a kangaroo court...:rolleyes:
Pray tell why he’s at risk of being murdered ?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 days ago
Tommy Robinson is a National hero and a real British Patriot. For him to be sentenced is a truly sad day for Britsh Justice.
He isnt above the law and he shouldnt break it.
999tigger
Report 2 days ago
I will defend Tommy till the day I die. He may of had a questionable past involved with very far right political groups but today in 2019 he is simply shedding light on the sickening behaviours of Islamic gangs riddled throughout our country. For him to receive a 9month sentence for contempt of court is an utter disgrace to British Justice.
He broke the law twice so its a good day for justice that the law was enforced and the contempt laws apply to him. Dont break the law and he wouldnt be in jail. You obviously support or understand contempt laws.
999tigger
Report 2 days ago
You show zero understanding of why we have contempt laws and that he broke them. The law applies to him as it does to everyone else.
He was lucky to get away with 9 months and it could have been a lot longer. He will only serve 10 weeks and then he can get asylum. Be great if the US takes him. Enjoy your sick.
Hugues De Payns
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
You show zero understanding of why we have contempt laws and that he broke them. The law applies to him as it does to everyone else.
He was lucky to get away with 9 months and it could have been a lot longer. He will only serve 10 weeks and then he can get asylum. Be great if the US takes him. Enjoy your sick.
My point is 9months is an outrageous sentence for his contempt and the longest sentence in British history. Of course I agree with the actual law. In this case the sentence is not proportional to the crime and you know it.
Hugues De Payns
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Napp)
By enforcing the law against a criminal?
No if anything it seems like a fairly lenient sentence against Stephen considering his concerted efforts to ruin criminal trials and undermine the justice system.
Yes totally a kangaroo court...:rolleyes:
Pray tell why he’s at risk of being murdered ?
Our prisons are dominated by Islamic gangs; a severe plague of a religion and due to Tommys righteous opposition of the ideology the gangs will gut him the first chance they get. Not considered a crime in the quoran funnily enough.
Wooord
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Our prisons are dominated by Islamic gangs; a severe plague of a religion and due to Tommys righteous opposition of the ideology the gangs will gut him the first chance they get. Not considered a crime in the quoran funnily enough.
Ahh yes, the Quoran my favorite holy book. Also a meat alternative made from fermented fungi
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (121)
19.45%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (58)
9.32%
No I am happy with my course choice (351)
56.43%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (92)
14.79%

Watched Threads