Selfish sex? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi

I've been pretty on edge recently because I have been seeing this guy recently who, although is really nice and I'm really attracted to him, seems really dismissive/uninterested in what I want sexually. It's not that he's selfish per se because he always makes sure to have good foreplay before hand, but pretty much he is more dominant/in control, which is like.....okay but I'm far more curious/turned on by being in control during sex than anything else. What I feel like is basically I'm lying down and he's doing everything else, barely letting me be on top for more than 10 seconds even haha. It's not that I haven't ever enjoyed having sex with him but I'd really like to experiment with more sexual control as it's much more of a turn on for me.

I understand communication is obviously really important re this but whenever I tried to - or mentioned - fantasies in convo, it isn't particularly encouraging and I'm tired of feeling like I have to compromise and just be so bored. I'm going to try and bring it up seriously again but I'm not particularly anticipating a positive response.

Any advice?
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
That doesn't sound like a good foundation for a relationship/good sex.

Communication requires him listening, responding and both of you agreeing and enacting the agreement. It sounds like you communicate and he doesn't.

I'd try again to communicate but be ready to end the relationship if it's not working. Being bad in bed is one thing but not being open to communication is another.
Anonymous #1
Thanks for the advice! I'll try again but if it doesn't work out I'm moving on.
(Original post by JTfoxlove)
That doesn't sound like a good foundation for a relationship/good sex.

Communication requires him listening, responding and both of you agreeing and enacting the agreement. It sounds like you communicate and he doesn't.

I'd try again to communicate but be ready to end the relationship if it's not working. Being bad in bed is one thing but not being open to communication is another.
Anonymous #1
any other opinions?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (38)
15.77%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (17)
7.05%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (17)
7.05%
Walkers Prawn Cockail (26)
10.79%
Monster Munch (18)
7.47%
Pringles (64)
26.56%
Walkers Oven Baked Crisps (15)
6.22%
Walkers Beef and Onion (3)
1.24%
Thai Sweet Chili Sensations (43)
17.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise