just saw an enormous spider Watch

Leviathan1611
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
all I wanted was to use the toilet and I end up seeing some mega sized spider on the wall. "it was on freaking steroids or something

I am so traumatised I swearing uncontrollably right now.

WHYYYYYY!!!😭😭😭😭

I don't even know if I managed to kill it (three attempts mind you), for all I know, it could have gotten into my room. just let me die 😩😩
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Fatcookies
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
ME TOO LOOOL!! But my cat heard me scream and ate it for me 😂 my lil hero
Volg Paterson
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Solutions if your a p.ssy (like me):
Hoover it up with a long pipe
Squash it with a mop
Smack it with a towel
Get a double barrel shotgun and send it to heaven.

Solutions if you have balls:
Get a paper glass (larger the circumference of the opening the better) and paper(thin card is better), place glass over spider, slide paper under, throw out.
Pick it up and eat it...jk throw that s.it out.
Leviathan1611
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fatcookies)
ME TOO LOOOL!! But my cat heard me scream and ate it for me 😂 my lil hero
I tried to take in one of the stray cats in our neighborhood, but I'm banned from feeding them. I wish I could have a cat, amazing creatures.
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well it’s time to burn your house down.
Fatcookies
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
get one 😭 shes sleeping next to me rn 😍
Leviathan1611
Rep:
?
(Original post by Volg Paterson)
Solutions if your a p.ssy (like me):
Hoover it up with a long pipe
Squash it with a mop
Smack it with a towel
Get a double barrel shotgun and send it to heaven.

Solutions if you have balls:
Get a paper glass (larger the circumference of the opening the better) and paper(thin card is better), place glass over spider, slide paper under, throw out.
Pick it up and eat it...jk throw that s.it out.
it's past midnight, I don't want to wake anybody up with the hoover. and besides, I heard the spider doesn't die even if it gets sucked up the hoover, so that scares me even more.

if I use a mop, I'd then have to clean it, I'm such a wuss, I wouldn't even have the guts to clean up it's corpse.

I used a slipper wrapped in tissue, and I missed THREE times, the dang creature just refused to die. now I don't know if it's dead or alive.

I don't know whether to sleep or stay awake
Leviathan1611
Rep:
?
(Original post by RichPiana)
Well it’s time to burn your house down.
yeah, and then I'd be charged with arson and four murders, no way
Volg Paterson
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well looks like your cuddling with parents tonight buddy.
Man I take my parents for granted. Normally they deal with situations like this(call me selfish I would wake them up to me this is life or death)
I am worried for when I am gonna be the man of the house, my wife is gonna have to save my ass from spiders.

(Original post by Leviathan1611)
it's past midnight, I don't want to wake anybody up with the hoover. and besides, I heard the spider doesn't die even if it gets sucked up the hoover, so that scares me even more.

if I use a mop, I'd then have to clean it, I'm such a wuss, I wouldn't even have the guts to clean up it's corpse.

I used a slipper wrapped in tissue, and I missed THREE times, the dang creature just refused to die. now I don't know if it's dead or alive.

I don't know whether to sleep or stay awake
Leviathan1611
Rep:
?
Well looks like your cuddling with parents tonight buddy.
Man I take my parents for granted. Normally they deal with situations like this(call me selfish I would wake them up to me this is life or death)
I am worried for when I am gonna be the man of the house, my wife is gonna have to save my ass from spiders.

nah they'd send me back to my room, I remember when I woke my parents up telling them I saw a mouse, they just told me to go away, unbelievable.

no joke, the moment I saw it, i immediately wished I had a husband to wake up and kill it for me. never seen something so horrifying, like a creature from hell
Lady Jamie
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m impressed that you attempted to kill it. I personally wouldn’t get close enough to do so, it’s simply too risky. (Killed one spider before and never again).

My solution is to immediately run into another room and get either ur parents or flatmate to kill it. If no one is available then get ur neighbour or friends from another flat. If the spider disappears by the time they arrive then just lock them in the room until they find it; they always find it.

Treat them with food, coffee or a drink afterwards and apologise for locking them up. Good luck for next time x
JohanGRK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lady Jamie)
I’m impressed that you attempted to kill it. I personally wouldn’t get close enough to do so, it’s simply too risky. (Killed one spider before and never again).

My solution is to immediately run into another room and get either ur parents or flatmate to kill it. If no one is available then get ur neighbour or friends from another flat. If the spider disappears by the time they arrive then just lock them in the room until they find it; they always find it.

Treat them with food, coffee or a drink afterwards and apologise for locking them up. Good luck for next time x
Jamie what the ****
Volg Paterson
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Damn your neighbors are sweet. But I would consider how they feel if you woke them up at midnight.

Volg Paterson
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Lets be honest, the hardest part is staring at the spider in your striking pose thinking...
... I am gonna hit it, nevermind il do it in 5 seconds, I am gonna hit it , no I am not, wait yes I am, no It will fly and attack back, (remembering the myth spiders crawl in your mouth and lay eggs) Yes I am, no I am not
LostLioness
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This is why I always do a risk assessment before leaving my bedroom.
LostLioness
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
On a more serious note, I am so envious of people who are scared of things that actually exist. I cannot go downstairs at night because for some reason I am scared of unknown entities and ghosts and shadows and darkness and reflections. I need therapy.
Lady Jamie
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JohanGRK)
Jamie what the ****
You don’t understand

Damn your neighbors are sweet. But I would consider how they feel if you woke them up at midnight.
They love me. I babysit their cat and bake them cakes.

(I also wouldn’t wake them up at midnight coz my parents would be home).
Last edited by Lady Jamie; 1 week ago
Volg Paterson
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Someone get this man a kitten
(Original post by LostLioness)
On a more serious note, I am so envious of people who are scared of things that actually exist. I cannot go downstairs at night because for some reason I am scared of unknown entities and ghosts and shadows and darkness and reflections. I need therapy.
your nightmares will be no more!
Leviathan1611
Rep:
?

the moment I see a spider, I can't let it live, it could breed and stuff
Lady Jamie
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
the moment I see a spider, I can't let it live, it could breed and stuff
True.

But when I’m feel kind I just plead my dad to take it outside (down the road tho coz can’t have it too close to the house).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (155)
17.59%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.63%
No I am happy with my course choice (523)
59.36%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed