just saw an enormous spider Watch

Themysticalegg
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
That sounds like the easiest £300 anyone has ever made, I'm scared of most organisms but I would get rid of one by moving it with a stick or something. I could buy a hazmat suit to further dampen my fears and still be £280 in the good.
(Original post by londonmyst)
Even snails?
The monsters next door tried getting me to remove a snail from their attic bathroom because the husband is scared of snails, then paid their window cleaner's son £300 to take the snail away.
I'd sooner enter the headquarters of a satanic cult than their house, they are such insane nightmare neighbours.
carl fringos!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
no way, when i see a spider i have to get one of my massive uni textbooks and chuck it at the spider. i can't beholding the book because then my hand would be in contact with the book which was in contact with spider, i then have to wait a while before i use that textbook again at least as long as i forget i chucked it.
Last edited by carl fringos!; 5 days ago
Billycatnorbert
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
They’re 8 legged monsters.
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
They’re 8 legged monsters.
And we’re bipedal monsters. Think of it this way, a spider sees u, an almighty giant no matter how big it is. And tries to run away.
You see the spider... kill it. It’s still a living creature. You just wield more power over it than it does over you.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
RazzzBerries
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Billycatnorbert)
And we’re bipedal monsters. Think of it this way, a spider sees u, an almighty giant no matter how big it is. And tries to run away.
You see the spider... kill it. It’s still a living creature. You just wield more power over it than it does over you.
Lol I don’t kill the spider, my beautiful body will go nowhere near it 😂😂
JoshDarnIt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Catch it with your Pokeball
Volg Paterson
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
If you were about to squash a spider with a tissue that would be painful, feeling it get squashed.
I would need a towel (double layered) to squash a spide,r that way I don't feel its body getting crushed.
That stuff weirds me out anyone else?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (124)
19.68%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (59)
9.37%
No I am happy with my course choice (355)
56.35%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (92)
14.6%

Watched Threads