Is clinical technology in demand in the UK?

Watch
2face001
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,
I recently got an offer from the University of Bradford to study Clinical Technology this year. I just want to know if their is high demand for clinical technologists in the UK. I heard that clinical technology graduates find it difficult to secure jobs, I am skeptical if I should take the offer. Please i need an advice from graduates and current students from this field. Secondly, can I do masters in nuclear medicine with clinical technology BSc?
Thanks,
AJ.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Does the university list their graduate destinations on their website? If not, maybe contact the uni for more information about this.

The stats from uni stats look reasonably promising here:
https://unistats.ac.uk/subjects/empl...D001/ReturnTo/

WRT the masters, your best bet is to email unis offering the masters you're interested in to check your undergrad course will be suitable.
2face001
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thanks,
The data is for students on other courses in Bioengineering, medical and biomedical engineering not clinical technology.
(Original post by SarcAndSpark)
Does the university list their graduate destinations on their website? If not, maybe contact the uni for more information about this.

The stats from uni stats look reasonably promising here:
https://unistats.ac.uk/subjects/empl...D001/ReturnTo/

WRT the masters, your best bet is to email unis offering the masters you're interested in to check your undergrad course will be suitable.
ccc0
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi I am now in s similar predicament. How did you get on?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (160)
84.66%
No (29)
15.34%

Watched Threads