Running a red light Watch

18Driver
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I was on my way to work, I was going my normal ruote and I lost concentration I drove straight through a red light and noticed when I got the other side of the intersection. I don't know how long it was red for but it turn green when I got to the other side. Does any body know if this is a motion camera or a camera to catch the license plate?The link below shows the cameras on google maps:https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.69...7i16384!8i8192
Crbateman
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I mean in fairness you sound like you had a lot on your mind - though it is dangerous to run a red light, even by accident, there were no immediate consequences and it is easily done. I would guess that maybe the cameras are only used when there has been an accident and the police want to check the cameras to see what happened - this is a guess!
You will most likely be okay, if any follow up occured just tell them what happened and respond appropriately to whatever comes your way.
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
It’s a sensor
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (150)
17.71%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (75)
8.85%
No I am happy with my course choice (501)
59.15%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (121)
14.29%

Watched Threads