The Student Room Group

My best friend assaulted me when we were both drunk.

We were camping. Everyone here is about 17 - 19.

Ok, so my best friend (male) touched me up when I (female) was drunk. I'm a total lightweight and everyone knew this, so I was kind of passed out in the tent. I kept begging for my boyfriend to come over there (it started off with me just subtly hinting that my friend was being creepy) to "X, please come over here".

My boyfriend comes here and he starts being cute and rubbing me, you know, what a boyfriend is supposed to do. I can't really see much when I'm sober, let alone drunk, without my glasses.

My best friend then comes in and slides in through the side. My boyfriend is also shitfaced, but because he's genuinely a good guy and doesn't like fighting he kind of just stared on guard (from his account) and waited for him to escalate it before he actually started ****.

I kind of started to come to (I was thinking it was my boyfriend's hands, not one of each of their hands, on my thighs/hips). I slapped him away and we both told him to **** off.

Later on that night me and my boyfriend were, in a tent that's quite far away from his (I'm not that loud), doing the peepee in vagina kinda thing, then this dude ****ing rustles around the tend and says "Can I join in?"

I really like my friend and he's a brilliant person but, I just can't. We decided not to have a full on go at him but I was ready to kill him (I was thinking he was coming onto my boyfriend and not me. Drunk me is weird). Obviously I didn't, but I did go up to his tent and call him a pervert.

My best friend knows I've been r*ped and sexually assaulted/abused/groomed since I was about 10 so he should kinda know otherwise, even while drunk, that his behaviour was wrong.

Like he struggles with pretty bad depression and tried to OD the other month when I told him I didn't want to be with him that way. I mean. Yeah I'm probably just being dense tbh.

What do?
Reply 1
*rustles around the tent from the outside

Forgot how to edit
Some people's children...
Reply 3
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Some people's children...

We're literally 18/19 but go off love.
Original post by Anonymous
doing the peepee in vagina kinda thing

:innocent::innocent::innocent:

This guy has absolutely no concept of boundaries. You need to talk to him when you're both sober, face to face, and tell him directly that he's making you feel uncomfortable and that your friendship is at risk due to his behaviour. If he continues then stay away, cut him off. You don't need trash like that in your life.
Reply 5
I think you all should talk when you are sober.
And try not getting that drunk. Things often get out of control when you are drunk (any of you, it seems). Calmly talking will solve many awkward things between you.
It is good to have a very close guy friend, but it might make things difficult if he is much more interested in you than what you want him to be... Do you still trust him?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending