The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

FireDeuce
However. Not always. In accounting it has been known to have EITHER/OR mark schemes. For example, the answer will be X, but if they have given answer Y it is also accepted and full marks can be awarded.[/QUOT

Seriously? then that just shows I am a big twit, I should've used the same net cash flow for each five years!! :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
[QUOTE="netuser07"]
FireDeuce
However. Not always. In accounting it has been known to have EITHER/OR mark schemes. For example, the answer will be X, but if they have given answer Y it is also accepted and full marks can be awarded.[/QUOT

Seriously? then that just shows I am a big twit, I should've used the same net cash flow for each five years!! :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

What's done is done and the fats in the fryer.
Just love method marks.
Reply 142
[QUOTE="FireDeuce"]
netuser07

What's done is done and the fats in the fryer.
Just love method marks.

yuppppp :biggrin:

EDIT*

sorry for double posting~
Reply 143
im reallllly worried the last question. . dont know what happened to me but i never used the table on 2nd page as i thought it was summin else :X
so i went on talking about the independent market / supermarket individually as a whole linking it to the case study without figures

screwed u_U
I barely had much time to use figure either - I used their growth and their capacity but my answer was very limited. What did you get last year zak?
Reply 145
FireDeuce
I barely had much time to use figure either - I used their growth and their capacity but my answer was very limited. What did you get last year zak?

AS:

B / C / C

Unit 4 i came back from holiday in january time, and sat the test without knowing anything and got an E.

and yourself?

you seem smart im assuming you got atleast a B in AS

and like atleast a C in unit 4 already

oh and i took unit 2 and 3 again, thought i'd give it a shot, incase 4/6 dont go so well

edit*

add me on msn~ your doing unit 6 right on tuesday =P we could share some pointers

[email protected]
tired ima sleep soon.. was hard.. npv.. net cash flow... xXx
any ideas what you think will be on unit 6...baring in mind nothing predictable/ or what should of come up came up in unit 4!! .so nervous im spending every hour on it!!
Reply 148
ilove2shopx
any ideas what you think will be on unit 6...baring in mind nothing predictable/ or what should of come up came up in unit 4!! .so nervous im spending every hour on it!!

lol whate exactly are you revising for unit 6?

I have no idea what to do or how to prepare for this exam
Reply 149
3ak16

lol whate exactly are you revising for unit 6?

I have no idea what to do or how to prepare for this exam

just revise all the economics kind of stuff and the objectives and strategy. im revising u6 on monday.
Reply 150
CM Punk
just revise all the economics kind of stuff and the objectives and strategy. im revising u6 on monday.

objectives and strategy is last year stuff / unit 4

know most of it. . :P what else
Reply 151
3ak16
objectives and strategy is last year stuff / unit 4

know most of it. . :P what else

go over some papers. in my mock, some questions were questioned 'to what extent' etc. i only gave points for one half of the argument and so i only managed to scrape half marks on that question. always try and balance your argument.
Reply 152
CM Punk
go over some papers. in my mock, some questions were questioned 'to what extent' etc. i only gave points for one half of the argument and so i only managed to scrape half marks on that question. always try and balance your argument.

yeh thats a good point, when your exam anything that comes to your mind you just write write write and try make sense out of what your writing
balancing your points is a good technique espically with the 'to what extent'
i'll keep that in mind, and so can other people viewing this thread =D

Latest

Trending

Trending