Media Studies coursework survey

Watch
Blackcat865
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello,

I don't know if anyone does mind but to help me to answer this survey for me. This is for media studies coursework, as I need this to know on how audience interpret texts within the media, specially the magazine/website I am going to create and that this contributes to my overall mark. My magazine will be an alternative lifestyle magazine; similar to magazines like Huck, The Simple Things and The Big Issue that aims at audiences within the explorers target audience.

I need at least between 5-10 people with similar target audience to the magazine (within the brief)

However, I don't mind if more people answered as this will help me to decide on what audiences I should aim for the coursework that i'm doing.

If you can help, that would be great!

Here is the link below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link
Liviy.Jonas18
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It’s saying I need permission. I’m doing it on my phone btw.
Blackcat865
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Olivia.Omo16)
It’s saying I need permission. I’m doing it on my phone btw.
I checked on the settings and somehow, it was ticked that it required people from my school to do it and restrict to peoples google accounts. I now have since changed this so you should be able to do the survey now. Thanks for having the interest to do so btw!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (95)
13.81%
I'm not sure (32)
4.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (215)
31.25%
I have already dropped out (16)
2.33%
I'm not a current university student (330)
47.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise