JoelBruno
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Where can I buy cheap Fendi belts replica online?
Neha Shukla
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Why would you want to buy fake Fendi belts in the first place? With a beautiful collection of Fendi belts, why would you actually want to go ahead and invest in options that won't last? Having a look at the inventory of belts, He has made it possible for the people to get access to the variety of styles that are chic and most fashionable at the same time. The designs of the belts and other popular lines by Fendi are drool-worthy and stunning by the looks. The very first time when I heard about Fendi (about 10 years ago), I was absolutely clueless about the brand but when I actually got my hand on the first of belts, it was like the best of the things. He has been among the other brands that have got me going on the luxury end for sure. If you are planning to invest in Fendi and everything that the label brings forth, this is the right place for you.

If you want to shop Fendi belts, Darveys would be your ideal place to shop.
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
https://www.fendi.com/gb/woman/bags

replica's are pointless imo, either buy a normal bag or invest in a good one
Last edited by BlueIndigoViolet; 1 year ago
juliablaszczak
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
check depop, rich kids tend to sell their stuff pretty cheap. There's also a bunch of people selling fakes aswell
studentXX1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Nothing wrong with replica don’t let people put you down you can get good replicas for £150 and save hundreds ALOT of people wear them even the rich so do you
eez
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by studentXX1)
Nothing wrong with replica don’t let people put you down you can get good replicas for £150 and save hundreds ALOT of people wear them even the rich so do you
thats bull****, why would you want to buy a fake good other than to flex to people that probably are fully aware what you're wearing is fake and probably want to mock you?
Ay_Arriba
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by JoelBruno)
Where can I buy cheap Fendi belts replica online?
Don’t be a poser, live within your means. I’d rather have nothing designer than live off awful knock offs that people spot a mile away. You’re fooling nobody.
prakash00
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Cheap belts are not good for wear. They can broke in 1 or 2 week.
If you want to buy a belt buy it from proper shop.
studentXX1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by eez)
thats bull****, why would you want to buy a fake good other than to flex to people that probably are fully aware what you're wearing is fake and probably want to mock you?
Ok lol
if they want to wear one they can, if you don’t then don’t. What’s your business what someone else spends their money on
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (58)
13.33%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (56)
12.87%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (167)
38.39%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.57%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (85)
19.54%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.29%

Watched Threads