Why is my PMS making me feel this way? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Since my PMS symptoms which have been worse than usual, I've noticed I've felt less interested in my boyfriend at the moment and I've felt it before during PMS but it's making me feel bad. We also haven't had sex for a while for medical reasons and I've been generally stressed about stuff at the moment but I hate feeling like this and I wanted to know if anyone else feels like that. I want to kiss him and see him and be close to him but the feeling isn't as strong at the moment and I seem to not be interested in a lot of things at the moment and I'm much more tired. Anyone else also?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Since my PMS symptoms which have been worse than usual, I've noticed I've felt less interested in my boyfriend at the moment and I've felt it before during PMS but it's making me feel bad. We also haven't had sex for a while for medical reasons and I've been generally stressed about stuff at the moment but I hate feeling like this and I wanted to know if anyone else feels like that. I want to kiss him and see him and be close to him but the feeling isn't as strong at the moment and I seem to not be interested in a lot of things at the moment and I'm much more tired. Anyone else also?
You’re not abnormal in what you are feeling. I love my boyfriend dearly but during *that time* if he does even the slightest thing wrong I have to excuse myself to another room because it winds me up so much and I don’t want to start a row.

If you are worried then maybe speak to a doctor, as the tiredness and lack of interest could be linked to the stress you are feeling.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Lilli22
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's just the phase of what you're going through.

Sometimes, I can feel like utter trash and awful but once it's over, I wonder why I even cared.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.82%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
10.06%
No I am happy with my course choice (397)
57.04%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (98)
14.08%

Watched Threads