Trump now attacking UK Government Watch

Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by RogerOxon)
I do wonder how Trump would react to any of his managers that had his record of firing such a high proportion of their own hires.

He should be fired. From a cannon.
Google blowing from the gun
(Original post by RogerOxon)
What value should I place on your reasoned analysis?
Not a lot, chaps a troll..
(Original post by Mark mein words)
Trump is upsetting the establishment and the establishment can not handle it.
I have yet to see you make an actual point in a single one of your posts other than boring sound bites...
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by James2312)
How are they? If you are talking about economically much of that is due to the previous administration.The Iran deal seemed fine for the other signatories.It did what it was designed to do.Stop them getting the bomb.And everyone agreed they were keeping to their side of it.Now without it they are enriching uranium again.

There are other examples as well.Trump ripped up the climate change agreement going completely against the science.Hes an anti-vaxxer as well.His response to a journalist for the Washington post being murdered by Saudi Arabia was basically meh.Name one good thing he's actually done? Dont bother saying about North Korea either.Hes achieved nothing there.
Nothing you have said there is true. If I wanted to read the Guardian I'd buy a copy. I don't need their words regurgitated through you.
James2312
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Jebedee)
Nothing you have said there is true. If I wanted to read the Guardian I'd buy a copy. I don't need their words regurgitated through you.
Which part wasn't true then?
Jebedee
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by James2312)
Which part wasn't true then?
Any of it.
Stiff Little Fingers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Any of it.
So, America didn't pull out of the Paris climate agreement? Trump didn't repeatedly peddle a debunked conspiracy about vaccines causing autism? He's not blocking an investigation into the murder of Jamal Khashoggi?
Jebedee
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Nice slight of hand. You claimed pulling out of the Paris agreement was due to some anti science thing. He pulled out because it was a bad deal for American.

Your anti vax link contains no links to the original tweets or direct quotes so I'll wait for that before commenting.

I agree with his reasons for not pursuing Khashoggi at this time.

You conveniently left out the comments towards the economy, probably because your source is Obamas own words and not independent evidence.

I don't support giving dangerous materials to Iran. You'd have to be mad to think that's a good idea.
James2312
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Nice slight of hand. You claimed pulling out of the Paris agreement was due to some anti science thing. He pulled out because it was a bad deal for American.

Your anti vax link contains no links to the original tweets or direct quotes so I'll wait for that before commenting.

I agree with his reasons for not pursuing Khashoggi at this time.

You conveniently left out the comments towards the economy, probably because your source is Obamas own words and not independent evidence.

I don't support giving dangerous materials to Iran. You'd have to be mad to think that's a good idea.
Yeah I was the original poster not them.Pulling out of the Paris agreement was an anti-science thing.Hes called climate change a Chinese hoax in the past even though it's backed up by every major scientific organisation.Its actually worse for America in the long term because climate change is going to cost them billions of dollars.And that's just from the hurricanes.I can't be bothered to find it but he's definitely tweeted on the discredited link between autism and vaccines.

You might not disagree with his reasons for not pursuing the Khashoggi thing but that doesnt make what I said untrue.His response has been F all and he calls Saudi Arabia's crown Prince his "friend".Personally I would question whether the POTUS should be freinds with a country that sponsors Islamic terrorism around the world.

Again your support doesn't make what I said untrue.I don't think the idea was ever to give Iran dangerous materials.The idea was to stop them enriching uranium.Its been independently verified that they were keeping to their side of it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (121)
19.45%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (58)
9.32%
No I am happy with my course choice (351)
56.43%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (92)
14.79%

Watched Threads