Everything you need to know about Clearing at the University of Sunderland Watch

UniversityOfSunderland
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
If you haven't secured your place for September, if you're worried your exams haven't quite gone to plan, or you've changed your mind about where you want to study, you don't have to wait until results day.
Get priority access to Clearing now!

We have places available across a number of our courses, so if you’ve decided last minute that you want to start university this September, why not join us?

It’s not too late to gain a place for 2019 and you can self-apply online via the link below.

To help with your study costs, we have a great range of incentives and scholarships from free accommodation and travel to cash scholarships, reduced tuition fees and book packages.

Call our team now on 0191 515 3000 or find out more here https://www.sunderland.ac.uk/clearing/
Last edited by UniversityOfSunderland; 1 week ago
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
Matstu77
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hi I’m starting in September and wondered how you got about enquiring about book packages? Thanks
UniversityOfSunderland
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 hours ago
Hi there,
What course are you studying with us this September?
Have you received a reading list yet?
Thanks
(Original post by Matstu77)
Hi I’m starting in September and wondered how you got about enquiring about book packages? Thanks
Matstu77
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 12 hours ago
HiNot had anything yet. I’m doing Business and Human Resources Management with intergrated foundation year 😀The initial email said I’d hear back with offer 24-48 hours after the uni had submitted to ucas but that was on Tuesday last week and still nothing
UniversityOfSunderland
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 hours ago
Are you okay to dm the page with your full name and i'll look into this for you?
Thanks
(Original post by Matstu77)
HiNot had anything yet. I’m doing Business and Human Resources Management with intergrated foundation year 😀The initial email said I’d hear back with offer 24-48 hours after the uni had submitted to ucas but that was on Tuesday last week and still nothing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (127)
60.48%
No (83)
39.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed